Saddest movie you have ever seen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^^Yeh that got me teary eyed.

I can't think of any movies, but one thing on TV that will stick with me, was Brendan Fraser's character's death on Scrubs. Just Johnny C McGinley (sp?) really got me.

Now that I think of it, if I'm in a shitty mood, where I'm depressed, quite a few sadder movies can get me teary eyed.

Toddy

Reaction score
TV Shows will more likely make me shed a tear as you will get invested in a character, so when something bad happens it will shock oyu more.

Plus I really can't think of a movie I have seen that has made me abit sad.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I have to admit this, the end of Forrest Gump when he's talking to his wife's grave. Yeah, it's sappy and sentimental but it gets to me.

RC Styles

Reaction score
bunch of guy wusses on this forum....:lac:

remember this: real men dont cry

Kizza

Reaction score
The end of American History X is a tear jerker. It's such a powerful movie that after it ended, I watched it again immediately.

This. I was kind of like, what the fuck happened. Then I saw he was dead. I was sadface.

Reaction score
the Lion King . I cried when Mufassa died and also Ol yeller when the Kid shot yeller at the end was the saddest thing i seen in a movie.