Sack a shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I only mention him because everyone started this shit after I talked shit about him. Other than that, yes, I dislike him, but I don't start lame bandwagons and when he says something I agree with, I am not afraid to say so. I don't think I will ever like Monk because of his general attitude but I wont flame him 24/7 or talk shit about him all day long. We agreed before to just learn to co-exist and I have no issue with that.

And nobody flamed you for flaming monk. They jumped bandwagon when I started arguing with you. What the hell is your obsession with monkeystyle?

I missed this part :/

Before I flamed monk in his thread, I flamed Sterl. No one had any issue with that at all. When I flamed Showstopper, no one cared, etc. None of this happened until after everyone started going back and forth about Monk. Other than that, the people who are "against" me now never had a problem with me when I flamed people they didn't like.

Like I said elsewhere, I didn't just walk into this section a week ago. I've been posting in here for a long time and it never really bothered anyone until I said what I said about Monk in his thread. Before that, flaming people like Sterl was "cool".

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its almost long ass post full of bullshit time.

EDIT: Zing!

Hometown Kid

This thread looked so promising at one point. :(

Dammit Lucas, get in here and take control of your own fucking topic! :mad:

I only mention him because everyone started this shit after I talked shit about him. Other than that, yes, I dislike him, but I don't start lame bandwagons and when he says something I agree with, I am not afraid to say so. I don't think I will ever like Monk because of his general attitude but I wont flame him 24/7 or talk shit about him all day long. We agreed before to just learn to co-exist and I have no issue with that.

I missed this part :/

Before I flamed monk in his thread, I flamed Sterl. No one had any issue with that at all. When I flamed Showstopper, no one cared, etc. None of this happened until after everyone started going back and forth about Monk. Other than that, the people who are "against" me now never had a problem with me when I flamed people they didn't like.

Like I said elsewhere, I didn't just walk into this section a week ago. I've been posting in here for a long time and it never really bothered anyone until I said what I said about Monk in his thread. Before that, flaming people like Sterl was "cool".

Thats still being a hypocrite. Whether you like it or not. Stop mentioning his name and blaming him for everything and maybe i'll stop calling you a hypocrite.

I had an issue with you. The part where you repped me twice just to neg rep Sterl. Since both incidents happened near the same time I just called you out in the other thread. I can't speak for everybody else.

LadyHotrod

LOL, MONK is the reason. Don't deny it. I didn't bother anyone except Sterl before that and you had no problem with that.

Flaming is cool when it's against someone you don't like. You sure had no problem flaming Sterl in that thread, either, so don't act as if you like Sterl and that is the reason you dislike me, lol.

This thread looked so promising at one point. :(

Dammit Lucas, get in here and take control of your own fucking topic! :mad:

Their argument ended when somebody ignored another somebody. Then a higher up somebody said that he didn't agree with somebody. Then that somebody layed off.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats still being a hypocrite. Whether you like it or not. Stop mentioning his name and blaming him for everything and maybe i'll stop calling you a hypocrite.

I had an issue with you. The part where you repped me twice just to neg rep Sterl. Since both incidents happened near the same time I just called you out in the other thread. I can't speak for everybody else.

You have mentioned my name a few thousand times in this thread so how can you tell someone to stop mentioning someone's name

Hometown Kid

Their argument ended when somebody ignored another somebody. Then a higher up somebody said that he didn't agree with somebody. Then that somebody layed off.

But still, the Hotrod crap needs to end. :/ She should just be ignored at this point. Somebody needs to pick a random fight with somebody else. v_v

Also Lucas, just like the old days eh? :shifty:

You have mentioned my name a few thousand times in this thread so how can you tell someone to stop mentioning someone's name

I mentioned your name to get my point across about how you had a bandwagon. It isn't like I was flaming or blaming you for everything. Are you fucking Blue?

Members can't mention other member's names now without holding a grudge?

Also I am calling you a hillbilly in the SB. That counts

But still, the Hotrod crap needs to end. :/ She should just be ignored at this point. Somebody needs to pick a random fight with somebody else. v_v

Also Lucas, just like the old days eh? :shifty:

Lets go then motherfucker

Hometown Kid

Lets go then motherfucker

Don't fuck with me, bitch. Just look at my crazy ass hair. I live in the jungle and I play TV tag with gorillas. I'm an 8th degree blue belt in Drizzle Fu, karate's highest honor.

And I don't "flame".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mentioned your name to get my point across about how you had a bandwagon. It isn't like I was flaming or blaming you for everything. Are you fucking Blue?

Members can't mention other member's names now without holding a grudge?

Also I am calling you a hillbilly in the SB. That counts

Well what she is saying is true.

When she flammed me you liked her cause you hated me. She flamed Strel same thing you hated him so you liked her. But since you wanna ride Monkey's cock your gonna flame her just because of what she said about Monkey.

You and others in this thread was all for her when she flammed the people you hated. But now that she flammed someone you guys like its like SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH.

Give me a fucking break. If your gonna take this shit that serious Get The Fuck Off The Internet.

You know Blaze, its best if you stay out of this. You always end up looking like a complete dumbass

EDIT: You just proved my point

Don't fuck with me, bitch. Just look at my crazy ass hair. I live in the jungle and I play TV tag with gorillas. I'm an 8th degree blue belt in Drizzle Fu, karate's highest honor.

And I don't "flame".

l HAVE A SOUL PATCH

You can't fuck with me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What cause I went against you I'm a dumbass.

I bet if I agreed with you then you would have been like. "I was wrong your smarter then I think"