Sack a shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Stinger prides himself on spamming the shit out of threads. And we all love him for it.

:throb:

Kizza

Am I evil if I like how he constructs his paragraphs? They are bunched up so I don't need to read as far across.

PeepShow

I'm sorry to take this completely off topic, but the title "Sack a shit" is really quite Scottish, I mean thats literally how we talk replacing any "of" with "a."

Sorry continue...

Orly? You're a pretty fast learner.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LOL, good try. I like how you tried real hard to turn that around just now.

I never had a problem with Peep and everyone knows it. Him and Montana are pretty much the only "higher ups" I respect because they aren't a couple of smurfs like most of the other mods and admins.

:)

If I were actually kissing ass, I would have said that I hated MikeRaw and I clearly said I didn't. I would have also kissed the ass of all the other mods and admins, like you and the rest of the forum do.

Thank you, please play again.

I has no respect. :(

LadyHotrod

Explain youself for this. Why do you have such a problem with the other mods? I'm pretty sure SP, Kaedon, G1, James/TBKB, Chuck and TG have never done anything to you.

I mentioned the mods that I usually talk to. The other ones aren't really online when I am on so I often forget they are even here. I talk to the ones I mentioned mostly.

Everyone please go here...

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24031

FUCKING RESPECT YOUR MODS/ADMINS~!

LOL, nice try but that is a piss poor comparison. That thread was talking about mods who do what they are required to do, not mods who piss around and act like smurfs.

I created the thread and whipped her with logic (even though she doesn't care, I'm told). She even admitted I was the mighty hero. A name I'll be using for a long time tbh.

How did you "whip me with logic"? Your thread was basically "ur a meenie", all because I name called you a few weeks ago. Before that, you had no issue with me.

LMAO at you and half the other people here who are cool with me until they say something stupid and get name called one time so they hold a grudge for eternity. Get over it.

Fuck you all tbh, when I told you about how Blue she was noone listened and now you all finally realize.

:lac:

As I said before, you had no problems with me until I called you a blueberry so many moons ago. L-O-L.

LadyHotrod called me a pussy basically, I bitch slapped her, she went batshit insane, Beer bitch slapped her, then everybody else bitch slapped her.

You wouldn't have made this thread if it wasn't for me. Because if I never said anything to her, she wouldn't have made a complete ass out of herself for everybody to see. Unlike previous times she went overboard and drew attention to herself doing that argument with me.

Hero=Yours truly

But you can have the title as Hero my son :v:

When did I call you a pussy?

I remember saying this forum had a bunch of pussies (which, incase you are Blue, which seems pretty clear, doesn't signify that the ENTIRE forum population are pussies. There are just a lot here who kiss ass.

I love how you assume you somehow "beat" me because I failed to bother with you and Moonlight. Sorry but my ranting and raving is done towards people who have actually annoyed me. I don't just sit here and flame a bunch of kids just because I called them a bad name ages ago and they just can't let it go.

By the way Moonlight, point out in this thread where I said I hated MikeRaw. I am petty certain I had said that I don't hate him but he is a bandwagoner. Kudos to you for fucking that one up.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Should've been more specific

Thats like telling sarcasm over the internet. It ain't easy