• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S**t I hear at work (a.k.a conspiracy theories of the alt-right)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
The whole Covid GPS chip thing is hilarious when one considers the fact that the United States Government already knows where you are.

You got a phone in your pocket? They know where you are.

You got a Driver's License? They know.

Birth Certificate, Social Security? They already have that.

If the government really wanted to find you, they absolutely would have zero trouble finding the average citizen.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Might as well knock these two out now as well.

-Obama is running the country and Joe Biden is just his puppet
+Obama might have more influence than we know but he's too busy tourin' still act like he's President which is cool, all Presidents seem to do that.

-Michelle Obama has male genetalia/used to be a man?/is actually a man?/transphobic bs I won't repeat
+This is just a fact and was proven by Alex Jones in like 2012.

GARBAGE

Not to mention Obama would get like the most woke points of any human ever from basic ass liberals for being married to a trans woman. The only people who would let that affect their opinion of Obama were never going to support him anyway.

If the government really wanted to find you, they absolutely would have zero trouble finding the average citizen.
This is the part that really gets me, especially about QR check ins. I'm sorry, but if they want you, you're almost certainly found just based on having an address alone. And tbh I have, let's call it a theory for fun, that a lot of conspiracy theorists can't deal with not being important enough to be wanted by the government. They wish so badly to be somebody like Neo. ......but not in a movie with a trans metaphor.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah people that haven't experienced it never believe people actually think like this. Always blows my mind, but good for them. I wish I had that blissful ignorance

Deezy

DZ PZ
Might as well knock these two out now as well.

-Obama is running the country and Joe Biden is just his puppet
+Obama might have more influence than we know but he's too busy tourin' still act like he's President which is cool, all Presidents seem to do that.

-Michelle Obama has male genetalia/used to be a man?/is actually a man?/transphobic bs I won't repeat
+This is just a fact and was proven by Alex Jones in like 2012.
Alex Jones?

You're a gay frog if you listen to that guy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I know the real conspiracies and these aren't it.
Some of these are just people taking the piss like with the Michelle Obama thing....

It has to be nice not knowing the people who actually believe this stuff. Sadly they are out there. You’re just lucky enough to not see them