• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S**t I hear at work (a.k.a conspiracy theories of the alt-right)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Easily lol it is mostly just them worried or outright assuming they're being talked about and panicking thay they don't know what's said tho, like Garbage said...and they only assume that bc talking about other people is the #1 pastime among themselves
yeah that's the ticket right there. it's all projection isn't it

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
The thing about the Biden we see being an actor and the real Joe is in cryogenic pod is very amusing to me.

I've heard some wild things where I work but nothing like what you've heard, Painmaker.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I literally still can't get over "why don't the stars move" when THEY VISIBLY DO TO THE NAKED EYE :lmao and it wasn't even like "why can't I see them moving every night?" She elaborated after I was confused and said "you know like the big dipper? Why is it in the same spot every night?" :mjwtf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I literally still can't get over "why don't the stars move" when THEY VISIBLY DO TO THE NAKED EYE :lmao and it wasn't even like "why can't I see them moving every night?" She elaborated after I was confused and said "you know like the big dipper? Why is it in the same spot every night?" :mjwtf

"follow the north star"
- proceeds to stand still for 12 hours

Chris

Dreams are Endless
She even prefaced it by saying she's not a flat earther but something some dude at a party told her made her think then started going off about the stars

Moon Bird

The thing about the Biden we see being an actor and the real Joe is in cryogenic pod is very amusing to me.

I've heard some wild things where I work but nothing like what you've heard, Painmaker.

Florida produces an entirely different breed of of delusional nutjob...probably something to do with the fact they all come out of the same gene pool

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm gonna break these down now.

-Walmart has an underground network of tunnels connecting every store which they use to traffic children
+Totally believable, Wal-Mart would totally do this.

-There is a website where billionaires can access Walmart security cameras and 'select' children who will be abducted and delivered to them via said tunnel network
+Rich people would abuse this system. Still believable.

-The Covid vaccine contains something which will kill everyone who took it in 3 years time
+I never trusted the vaccine, I wouldn't be surprised.

-There is a Covid vaccine neutralized which you can buy off the internet for $200 to stop you dying if you got the vaccine
+Now, this seems like a scam.

-There are chem trails in the sky which is the Government dropping chemicals on the general population to keep them docile
+This was debunked like 15 years ago.

-Joe Biden you see in public settings is an actor, the actual Joe Biden is a cryogenic pod under the White House
+Naw if this were true, they would have got a better actor.

-
Donald Trump controls the stock exchange and is only letting things get bad regarding inflation so that people 'wake up'
+Trump wishes he ran the stock exchange.

-Billionaires can go to Disney World with a special valet and when they see a child they want they inform the valet and they will have the child snached up and flown to their house...where they are delivered in a box, with a sock in their mouth (once again, this is verbatim) and drugged so they don't remember what happened
+Considerin' how many pedo rings there are... this and the Wal-Mart thing could totally be real.

-Hybrid people. As in Alien Hybrid people. I've also heard them referred to as 'lizard people'
+Lizard people are totally real. C'mon.

-Jewish banking conspiracy nonsense
+Need more context.

-There is a mirror that can be used as a portal that was featured in a Matthew McConaughey movie that is actually a real thing, and they used the movie as a vehicle to teach the people of the world of it's existence
+What? Did I make this up?

-The Covid vaccine has GPS trackers they inject into people so they can be tracked anywhere in the world
+They do wanna chip us. I just don't think it's happened yet.

-The nobility of Europe were called "bluebloods" because they were 'hybrid people'
+William Regal is a hybrid.

-There are 'real jews' and 'imposter jews'
+Yeah... this is true but kind of pointless in 2021.

-Donald Trump is still the President and is still in the White House running things from a secret underground bunker (maybe the same bunker where the real Joe Biden is in Cryo-statis?)
+Nope.

-Babies are used as a currency in some underground cabal of the elite
+They are into sacrifices and children. So probably some of this happens.