• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S**t I hear at work (a.k.a conspiracy theories of the alt-right)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Man I wish this thread was made before I moved to actual civilization bc I don't remember most of the outlandish shit I'd heard lol one old coworker had a relative that worked at NASA (allegedly) and apparently he would just always tell her about all this shit the government was hiding from is, I wish I could remember specifics.

She was cool though relatively, most of the shit I heard from others was just blatant racism like calling rap music "coon tunes"

Moon Bird

-We need to change abortion laws because right now 'democrats' have it so you can kill a baby up to the point it's born. They will literally push out a living baby then cut open its head (!) and scoop out the brain (!!) and it's totally legal under democrat laws..

YES I KNOW HOW INSANE THIS S**T SOUNDS! But I swear I'm not making it up. This is legitimate stuff people say and believe who come into my work.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Hilariously ironic, that a thread about right wing conspiracy theories was created by the same guy who was whining about "Brown Shirts" in Florida.