Ryder has let himself go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ENFORCER1

Jobber
Reaction score
What did the WWE expect? It's all that sitting around in catering.

:woo:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So it seems like the board is unanimous on it being comfort food?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I like Zack, but honestly at this point, I don't care because it's not like we see him on TV alot.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I thought he was fired
I really don`t mind seeing him fat

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I thought he was fired
I really don`t mind seeing him fat
WHAT!?

What's up with everyone hating on Ryder. Take your cheap shot's at him being fat but he isn't fired, his situation is actually worse. He's the future dude you'll see they make fun of when the Brooklyn Brawler dies.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
WHAT!?

What's up with everyone hating on Ryder. Take your cheap shot's at him being fat but he isn't fired, his situation is actually worse. He's the future dude you'll see they make fun of when the Brooklyn Brawler dies.
Looking back it's a huge shame what they did to his US title reign, he was making money and got over like crazy. I remember marking like crazy for him during the early days of Z.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I`m not hating on him, but it has been a while since I`ve last seen him on TV...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Every time they go to Long Island people cheer for him multiple times. He isn't bad in ring (and i'm sorry but no one can tell me Sandow, Fandango, or Rybaxel deserve to be there more than him) and the only real issue is his character is PG the same way Cena is mostly.

I know, i'm a Ryder mark, but his unused theme is dope, the punt isn't bad, and if WWE want's to put R-truth on a fucking PPV card RIGHT NEXT TO a Miz match....no way in fuck you can't put the dude in his hometown, where he is over as hell.

I don't know if Dolph Ziggler and Ryder don't suck Pat Patterson's dick, but clearly they are doing something wrong, and it isn't being over or in-ring quality.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Every time they go to Long Island people cheer for him multiple times. He isn't bad in ring (and i'm sorry but no one can tell me Sandow, Fandango, or Rybaxel deserve to be there more than him) and the only real issue is his character is PG the same way Cena is mostly.

I know, i'm a Ryder mark, but his unused theme is dope, the punt isn't bad, and if WWE want's to put R-truth on a fucking PPV card RIGHT NEXT TO a Miz match....no way in fuck you can't put the dude in his hometown, where he is over as hell.

I don't know if Dolph Ziggler and Ryder don't suck Pat Patterson's dick, but clearly they are doing something wrong, and it isn't being over or in-ring quality.
Zack is pretty good story teller in the ring plus he's got strong athleticism and gets how to put on a show. He has a spot and that's the most annoying thing that they don't just put him there, the dude requires so little work just let him be a goofball.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Zack is pretty good story teller in the ring plus he's got strong athleticism and gets how to put on a show. He has a spot and that's the most annoying thing that they don't just put him there, the dude requires so little work just let him be a goofball.
really that's my only gripe. "Wwe has talent agencies to know what the IWC likes," and blah blah blah. Miz and R-truth, taking up space on a PPV card that the only real thing that came true was we had a unified champion.

The punk shield thing was pathetic, Wyatt's promos saved his 3v1 against DB, AJlee's promo is now exempt with her horrible match vs Natty (which her marks blame Natty for, i'm sure) and the tag match had no build.

Cena/Orton had the build, but FFS, Big E vs Sandow had almost the same amount, minus the recaps. I am glad I pirate the shit....at this rate i'm gonna watch the RR and WM, with nothing inbetween, what's the point?

Nick

Reaction score
Only Ryder can be sexy as fuck while being a fat fuck :gusta:

Seriously though, I want Ryder on TV ASAP.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seriously given an option between watching Rybacks career fall apart on a weekly basis and watching the ultimate big kid Zack Ryder (which is secretly how we'd all love to act like a goof) I would mark for Ryder each time.

Reactions: RoyalRaven and Vice