Ryder has let himself go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
punk

it's on Netflix and there are accounts you can use in the legends section if you don't have one ATM

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
punk

it's on Netflix and there are accounts you can use in the legends section if you don't have one ATM
my xbox is silver for a while, and i like having id dl'd in my shit. I hook up my family with movies and shows i watch and move it from pc to pc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea I like having a few things on my computer I don't need an Internet connection for when I don't have one.

my Xbl runs out soon too trying to figure out if its worth renewing

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
yea I like having a few things on my computer I don't need an Internet connection for when I don't have one.

my Xbl runs out soon too trying to figure out if its worth renewing
in the next couple weeks there will be a year for 33$, just wait for that. If you see it first, let me know. If i see it and we dont have a reply, i'll hit you up. 3$ a month is worth it for sure.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
it's normally $50 right? sounds decent I guess lmk when I can get that