RWC-Radical Wrestling Coalition: A New Hope

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

This looks awesome, the roster is great, there is some great young talent there and I am really clueless as to who you will have being pushed and everything. I think Kurt Angle will be the lead man in this but I may be wrong. I know that if I was incharge of this roster I wouldn't know what to do with who so hopefully you have good plans for them because the roster looks stacked. The BTB is set up nicely.

After seeing the rumors I don't know why you decided to drop the tag team division, it looked good and now having them all be singles wrestlers will only make the midcard and everything even more clustered which makes it hard to manage because you don't know who does what and everything so hopefully you have that all sorted.

Lethal Lottery for the RWC Women’s Championship = Mickie James

First Four Opening Matches in the RWC Unitedcontinental Championship Tournament:
Jay Lethal vs. Shelton Benjamin

William Regal vs. Rob Van Dam

Paul Burchill vs. Consequences Creed

John Morrison vs. Booker T

Battle Royal for the RWC World Heavyweight Championship:
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk vs. Christian Cage vs. MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy

First show looks to be a huge one, I am unsure of who will be the last two in the battle royal so I just chose the two who have been there longer. The tournament matches looks good, those are hard ones to predict also and I am sure the matches will be good and could create a few good feuds if wanted. Women's Championship gauntlet type of match looks interesting, hopefully Mickie wins it but pretty much all the women in the match are deserving.

Looks great and ill check this out. IPW first half of the PPV is up if you wanna check it out.

Evil Austin

Lethal Lottery for the RWC Women’s Championship
Very interesting; I am not sure what it is or what to expect but it should be a good one.

First Four Opening Matches in the RWC Unitedcontinental Championship Tournament:

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk vs. Christian Cage vs. MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy
He is a great champion imo/ and out of them the only one that is actually considered a main eventer. The rest can easily be pushed after but Kurt is a great way to bring presige to teh gold early.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Lethal Lottery for the RWC Women’s Championship = Natalya Niedhart

seX-Power

This BTB is looking great with an interesting backstory, but I don't like the abandoning of the tag division, not at all. It looked to have some great potential in it and now I feel you have too much midcarders which will make it clustered. Idk why you decided to change, it looked awesome. :(

He is a great champion imo/ and out of them the only one that is actually considered a main eventer. The rest can easily be pushed after but Kurt is a great way to bring presige to teh gold early.

You really don't bother to actually read the previews do you? I've seen you make obvious hints to doing this in other BTBs as well, including mine. :smh

Lethal Lottery for the RWC Women’s Championship
Gail Kim

She would be a good winner imo, probably the best at carrying the division.

Like everyone else I say Shelton as he just seems to be a better fit for a midcard title.

Don't make me do my whole three-letter anagram thingy, just have RVD win. :p

Consequences is more talented and can go further imo but maybe the heel will win in this one

John Morrison
vs. Booker T

Put over the young chap, eh?

Have something fresh with the RWC World title, something not Angle please.

If you want you can check out one of my BTBs. Raw Week 1 Preview is posted in Brandon and Brandon present WWE 2009 and Raw Week 3on WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future.