RWA (Reality Wrestling Alliance)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I have a prediction, will the announcement involving every RWA star involve him bringing them to the ring and making it a Battle Royal?

MRC

Reaction score
I dont want to give anything away but no.

CT Styles

ok just guessing, thats good cos im pretty sure thats been done before.

MRC

Reaction score
i think i came up with something that has never been done before

if it has i havent seen it

MRC

Reaction score
RWA's Saturday Night Shine
December 29th 2007​

(Opening video plays for the debut of Saturday Night Shine!!!)

JR: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the debut of RWA's Saturday Night Shine!!!!!"

King: "That's right JR and we are in store for an amazing night as we will hear from our GM Matt Crane for what we can look forward to tonight."

GM Matt Crane is already in the ring as he grabs a mic.

Crane: "Ladies and Gentlemen as I am sure many of you know I have a major annoucement about the crowning of the first ever RWA World Champion. So therefore I am not going to waste anymore time with it. The roster the RWA currently has is filled with 30 of the most talented pro wrestlers in the entire world. I want to give each and everyone of those wrestlers a chance to become the first ever RWA World Champion so that I wont hear that I am miss treating any one here in the RWA. So this is the way it is going to work: There will be 6, 5-man elimination qualifing matches and the winner of those 6 matches will be randomly put into 2 triple threat matches, and the winner of those 2 triple threat matches will meet at the very first RWA PPV "Unlimited" January 20th 2008 and the winner of that match will be the RWA World Champion. And to everyone on the RWA roster: Be ready to compete at any time tonight because 2 of those 5-man elimination qualifing matches will happen right here tonight and the competitors will be chosen at random. Two more of the qualifing matches will take place on the January 5th edition of Saturday Night Shine. The final two will take place on the January 12th editinon of Saturday Night Shine. The two triple threat matches to determine the competitors at "Unlimited" will take place on the January 19th edition of Saturday Night Shine. Good luck to everyone."

JR: "That is huge news King. We are going to have 2, 5-man elimination qualifing matches right here tonight."

King: "And things have only just begun."

(Commercial Break)

JR: "Welcome back to the debut of RWA's Saturday Night Shine. We are now ready for the first of two 5-man elimination qualifing matches!!!"

5-Man Elimination Qualifing Match:
??? vs.??? vs.??? vs.??? vs.???

Garcia: "The following contest is a 5-man elimination qualifing match. Now in this match there are 2 ways to be eliminated: Pinfall and Submission."

JR: "It is now time to find out who will be involved in this match."

King: I can not wait JR."

JR: "You do not have to any longer."

(The music of Black Reign enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 270 pounds, Black Reign."

(The music of Kurt Angle enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Penn. Weighing in at 250 pounds. He is the only olympic gold medalist in pro wrestling history, Kurt Angle.

(The music of MVP enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 252 pounds. MVP

(The music of Umaga enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from The Isle of Samoa. Weighing in at 348 pounds. "The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga.

(The music of John Cena enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from West Newbury, Mass. Weighing in at 240 pounds. John Cena.

(Bell rings as we are now underway)

All 5 men are staring each other down as MVP leaves the ring and says that he just wants to watch the match start. Kurt Angle starts with Umaga as John Cena starts with Black Reign. Angle goes to work with right hands of Umaga as Cena whips Reign across the ring and charges at him only get a boot to the face from Black Reign. Angle knockes Umaga to the outside and goes for a double axe handle on Umaga only to be caught and then drivin into the ring. Meanwhile in the ring Black Reign hits Cena with knifedge chops and whips him across the ring to get an elbow to the face from Cena. Cena then connects with the Throwback. On the outside Umaga whips Angle into the steel steps and Angle appears to be out cold. Cena in the ring is waiting for Black Reign to get up and he does and hits the spin out and then follows up with the 5 knuckle shuffle. Cena then pumps up his shoes then Black Reign goes for a clothesline that Cena dodges and then takes Black Reign down to the mat by his left leg and locks in the STFU!!!!!! After a brief struggle Black Reign taps out.

(Black Reign is eliminated)

MVP hits Cena with a club to the back as Black Reign is tapping. MVP continues with right hands to Cena as Umaga brings Angle back into the ring. Umaga then pushes Angle to a corner and then stares at MVP. MVP then cowardly retreats out of the ring as Umaga hits Cena with right hands then Umaga whips Cena to the other side of the ring into Angle. MVP then goes over and holds onto Cena and Angle and tells Umaga to hit them with his signature Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga then gets ready to hit them both and charges ahead, Cena and Angle both move and put MVP in the way as both Angle and Cena exchange right hands on Umaga. Angle and Cena double clothesline Umaga over the ropes. Cena follows Umaga outside but Angle stays inside as he notices MVP getting up in a daze. Angle hits MVP with the Angle Slam and covers MVP......1.......2.......3.

(MVP is eliminated)

Cena then throws Umaga back inside the ring. Umaga makes his struggles getting to his feet and when he does Angle hits the Angle Slam and puts Umaga in the Angle Lock. Umaga however is unconcious and the ref has no choice but to eliminate Umaga.

(Umaga is eliminated)

As Angle celebrates his elimination of Umaga and MVP, Cena grabs Angle up right as he turns around and hits the FU!!!!....1.......2......3.

(Kurt Angle is eliminated)

Garcia: "Here is your winner, John Cena."

JR: "What a match that was and that win by John Cena means that he will be envolved in one of the triple threat matches on January 19th 2008."

King: "And we still have 1 more qualifing match to take place here tonight."

(Kurt Angle has a confused look on his face in the ring as we go to our commercial break)

JR: "Welcome back to RWA's debut of Saturday Night Shine."

King: "JR, we are now ready for our second 5-man elimination qualifing match."

5-Man Elimination Qualifing Match:
??? vs.??? vs.??? vs.??? vs.???

Garcia: "The following contest is a 5-man elimination qualifing match. Now in this match there are 2 ways to be eliminated: Pinfall and Submission."

(The music of "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Gainsville, Georgia. Weighing in at 215 pounds. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles.

(The music of "The Instant Classic" Christain Cage enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Tampa, Florida. Weighing in at 240 pounds. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage.

(The music of Kane enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 323 pounds. Kane."

(The music of Finlay enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Weighing in at 235 pounds. Finlay."

(The music of "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri. Weighing in at 245 pounds. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

As the bell rings AJ goes straight for Kane and hits a round of forearm shots that Kane just shakes off. As everyone else looks on Finlay goes for Orton as Christain helps AJ. Cage and AJ whips Kane across the ropes only to be hit with a Double Clothesline from Kane. Finlay and Orton then double team Kane and get him to the outside. As Finlay and Orton double team Kane on the outside, Cage and AJ square off in the ring with a tie-up and side headlock my Cage. AJ bouces off the ropes and pushes Cage away and Cage comes back with a shoulder block. Cage goes to run off the ropes but Finlay grabs the ropes and Cage goes to the outside as Orton is working over Kane. AJ then runs off of the ropes and swanton dives over the tope rope to the outside taking out all 4 other competitors.

JR: "We have to take a commercial break, but when we come back we will have the conclusion of this qualifing match."

(Commercial Break)

JR: "Welcome back to the debut of Saturday Night Shine."

King: "And this 5-Man Elimination Qualifing Match will continue."

As Saturday Night Shine comes back from a commercial break we see Orton connecting with an RKO on Kane........1.......2.......3.

(Kane is eliminated)

Finlay then turns Orton around but he gets hit with an RKO........1.....2.....3.

(Finlay is eliminated)

Randy Orton gets up and goes right back down after Cage and AJ connect with a Con-chair-to. Cage and AJ look at each other and begin to smile. Cage then pins Randy Orton........1......2......3.

(Randy Orton is eliminated)

AJ looks at Cage and lays down on the mat and lets Cage pin him....1.....2.....3.

(AJ Styles is eliminated)

Garcia: "Here is your winner, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage.

(AJ goes to the outside and grabs a mic for Cage)

Cage: "You all are looking at the first and next RWA World Champion and AJ Styles and "The Instant Classic" will make sure of that."

JR: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am not so sure how fair that was but nevertheless, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage will be in one of the two triple threat matches on January 19th 2008."

King: "What a night this has been and it is only the begining of RWA."

JR: "That's right King. On behalf of everyone in the RWA we thank you for watching Saturday Night Shine. Be sure to tune in next week. Thank you and goodnight everybody."

MRC

Reaction score
Due to TV issues this past weeks episode of RWA's Saturday Night Shine did not air. These are the quick match result from that show:
Edge def. HHH,Matt Hardy,Chris Sabin,and Brother D-Von to qualify for a triple threat match on January 19th
Mr. Kennedy def. Batista, Miz, Abyss, and Brother Ray to qualify for a triple threat match on January 19th
Finlay def. MVP, Black Reign, and AJ Styles to become the first ever RWA European Champion.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Awwww, I was hopeing for it to be a nice long show:( o well. Everyone has been slakin on the writing, well I guess it is that time of season. Rating is 4/10.

MRC

Reaction score
nah its just that my grandmother passed away last week so i didnt have time

wwerko619

Reaction score
O crap, thats gotta suck man. Sorry for the loss, I know how it feels. Ok, now I understand about the show.

MRC

Reaction score
From RWA.com: GM Matt Crane has annouced Jeff Hardy,Undertaker,CM Punk,Alex Shelley,and Rellik as one quaifing matches.
The other will be Shawn Michaels,Tomko,Samoa Joe,John Morrison, and Bobby Lashley.
Also Matt Crane will announce the competitors in the two triple threat matches on January 19th and will announce Finlays advisary for Unlimited January 20th on PPV for the RWA European Title.

MRC

Reaction score
From RWA.com:
GM Matt Crane has annouced today that The Miz will go 1-on-1 with Matt Hardy on January 12th at Saturday Night Shine for the #1 contendership for Finlay's RWA European Title.

Also the final 2 qualifing matches in the race to the RWA World Title will be on the card:

Jeff Hardy,Undertaker,CM Punk,Alex Shelley,and Rellik.

Shawn Michaels,Tomko,Samoa Joe,John Morrison, and Bobby Lashley.

Dont miss RWA Saturday Night Shine this saturday January 12th 2008.

Triple H15

Reaction score
hey man i really cant wait for Shine also.

Hoping Undertaker and Shawn Michaels win i love the old school wrestlers.

MRC

Reaction score
RWA's Saturday Night Shine
January 12th 2008​

(Opening video plays for Saturday Night Shine!!!)

J.R: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Saturday Night Shine. And tonight the final two qualifing 5-man elimination matches in the chase to the RWA World Title will occur.

King: Thats right J.R and also right here tonight we will have the number one contender match for Finlay's RWA European Title when Matt Hardy battles The Miz.

J.R: But right now we start off with one of tonight's 5-man elimination qualifing matches.

(The music of Tomko enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, weighing 289 pounds, Tomko.

(The music of Samoa Joe enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, weighing 290 pounds, "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe.

(The music of John Morrison enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing 219 pounds, John Morrison.

(The music of Shawn Michaels enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 225 pounds, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

(The music of Bobby Lashley enters the arena)

Garcia: "Making his way to the ring, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 273 pounds, Bobby Lashley.

5-Man Elimination Qualifing Match
Tomko vs. Samoa Joe vs. John Morrison vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Bobby Lashley

Joe goes straight for Morrison as the bell rings with right hands then whips Morrison across the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline. Bobby Lashley then hits Joe in the back and forces him to the corner. Michaels runs at Tomko and gives him a knifeedge chop, backs him into a corner and gives him another. Lashley gives Joe right hands and knocks him to the outside through the middle ropes and Lashley follows him out. Michaels whips Tomko to the opposite side turnbuckle, runs at Tomko and gets hit with a big boot and then a clothesline from Tomko. As Tomko is shaking the cobwebs away he attempts to whips Michaels across the ropes but gets reversed. Michaels goes for a back drop but Tomko kicks HBK and Tomko picks Michaels up and goes to powerslam him and gets elbowed and Michaels gets away from Tomko and body slams him. Michaels makes his way up to the top rope and hits his famous elbow drop. Michaels gets the crowd in a frenzy and stomps on the mat....1.....2......3......4.....5....6.......7. Tomko turns around and Michaels connects with Sweet Chin Music!!!!.....1.......2..........3.

(Tomko is eliminated)

Michaels gets up and when he turns around Bobby Lashley is staring him down. Lashley runs at him and gives a right hand. Michaels responds with a knifeedge chop, another right by Lashley, knifeedge chop by Michaels. Lashley's next right hand is countered by Michaels but Morrison hits Michaels from behind. Lashley stands Micheals up and whips him into a corner and hits a running clothesline. Morrison runs towards Michaels but Lashley gives him a devastating Spear!!!.....1.......2.....3.

(John Morrison is eliminated)

When Bobby Lashley gets up he gets hit with Sweet Chin Music!!!......1......2......3.

(Bobby Lashley is eliminated)

Shawn Michaels gets up and Samoa Joe is staring him down. The two circle around and tie-up. Joe gets Michaels in a side headlock and Michaels bouces Joe off the ropes to get free. Joe hits a shoulder block on Michaels and taunts. Joe stands Michaels up and whips him into a corner. Joe charges and hits his signature knee to the face and Michaels falls to the mat. Joe goes for a cover.....1......2......Michaels kicks out. Joe picks Michaels up and whips him into a corner again. Joe runs and gets elbowed by Michaels. Michaels bounces Joe off the ropes but Joe reverses and Michaels comes right back with a forearm. Michaels kips up and gives Joe a scoop slam. Michaels goes to the top and nails an elbow from the top rope. Michaels works the crowd into a frenzy and begins to stomp the mat.....1......2.....3......4......5. Michaels foot is caught by Joe and Michaels gets clotheslined to the mat. Joe picks Michaels up and walks him into a corner. Joe puts Michaels in position for the Muscle Buster. Joe gets Michaels up but Michaels escapes and hits Joe with Sweet Chin Music!!!.......1.......2......3.

(Samoa Joe is eliminated)

Garcia: Here is your winner, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

JR: Shawn Michaels has defeated Samoa Joe in one hell of a match to advance in the chase for the RWA World Title.

King: So that now means he will be in one of the two triple threat matches on January 19th.

(Commercial Break)
thunder-1.gif

NCW The new face of all E-Feds, every Thursday.

Maria: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Now Shawn, what are your thoughts on the two triple threat matches that will take place in two weeks."

(Just as HBK starts to talk Samoa Joe hits HBK in the back with a steel chair)

JR: What the hell is wrong with Samoa Joe. Does he not know how to lose a match?

King: He is making a statement JR.

JR: Well I thought you make statements in the ring not jumping guys from behind

(Camera moves back out to the ring)

#1 contender for the RWA European Title
Matt Hardy vs. The Miz

Garcia: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the #1 contendership for Finlay's RWA European Title.

(The music of Matt Hardy enters the arena)

As Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring, The Miz jumps him from behind. The Miz gives Hardy a left hands till he goes down. Miz mounts Hardy and the ref has to drag Miz off of Hardy. Miz the irish whips Hardy into the steel steps and Hardys left shoulder appears to be hurt. Miz stomps away at Hardy shoulder then throws him in the ring so the bell can ring.

Miz goes straight for Hardy's arm as he gets in the ring. As Miz stomps on Hardy's arm the ref tries to restrain Miz. The ref gets Miz off but only for a minute as Miz picks Hardy up and backs him into a corner. Miz wraps Hardy's arm in the ropes as the referee counts.....1.......2........3........4...and Miz lets go in time. Miz whips Hardy to the other side of the ring and hits his corner clothesline. Miz goes for a cover.....1.....2...No. Miz stomps on Hardy's arm once again. Miz backs up and waits for Hardy to get to his feet. When Hardy gets up and Miz goes for his knee & neckbreaker but Hardy counters and gets Miz in position for the Twist of Fate but Hardy's arm is in to much pain as he lets go. Miz quickly hits Hardy with a arm drag and puts him in a armbar as Hardy screams in pain. After a struggle Hardy finally makes his way to the ropes. Miz hits Hardy with a double axe handle to the back out of frustration. Miz backs Hardy into the corner once again and continues the attack on Hardys arm with striaght kicks. Hardy falls to the mat and Miz grabs his arm and puts it on the bottom rope. Miz jumps from the middle rope down onto Hardy's arm. Miz taunts to the crowd as Hardy screams in pain. Hardy drags himself up into a corner. Miz approches Hardy and Miz gets a kick right to the gut and another. Hardy gets out of the corner and gives Miz a few right hands. Hardy whips Miz off the ropes and connects with a clothesline. Miz gets up and trys to clothesline Hardy but Hardy counters and hits a side effect. Hardy goes for a cover......1......2.....No! Hardy gets Miz to his feet but Miz hits an arm breaker on Hardy. Miz taunts to the crowd yet again. Hardy comes up behind Miz and rolls him up.....1......2.....No! Miz runs at Hardy and hits his knee & neckbreaker......1......2......No! Miz begins arguing with the ref. Hardy makes his way to his feet yet again and Miz waits and runs to hit the reality check but Hardy counters and connects with The Twist of Fate!!!......1......2......3.

Garcia: Here is your winner, Matt Hardy.

After the match Miz is in shock and complains with the ref going up the ramp. And suddenly Finlay is shown standing right behind Matt Hardy and hits him on his injured shoulder and his skull with a shillelagh.

JR: "What was the meaning of that. Matt Hardy overcame a sholder injury and he won fair and square, so there was no reason for that unprovoked attack."

King: "Like earlier with Samoa Joe. He is making as statement JR."

(Commercial Break)
RWA "Unlimited" January 20th 2008

JR: "Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our main event and it is our final qualifing match."

(GM Crane music hits)

King: "Well JR we will have to wait cause GM Crane said that he would announce the competitors for next week."

(Crane grabs a mic)

Crane: "Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to announce at this time who will be taking on who in the two triple threat matches to take place next week: First, John Cena, Mr. Kennedy, and the winner of this following match will be in one and Edge, Shawn Michaels, and Christain Cage will be in the other. Thank you and enjoy tonights main event."

(Rellik,CM Punk,Jeff Hardy,Alex Shelley, and Undertaker quickly makes there way to the ring.)

(Bell rings as we are underway)

5-Man Elimination Qualifing Match
Rellik vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Alex Shelley vs. The Undertaker

Rellik starts off with CM Punk and Jeff Hardy starts with Alex Shelley as everyone is avoiding The Undertaker. Undertaker runs at Alex Shelley and big boots him over the rope and does the same to CM Punk and Jeff Hardy. Undertaker singles out Rellik. Undertaker grabs Rellik by the throat and throws him into the corner and hits a flurry of rights and lefts and connects with old school. Undertaker hits a choke slam. Undertaker cuts throat and delivers a tombstone to Rellik....1.....2......3.

(Rellik is eliminated)

JR: "Well Undertaker just made quick work of Rellik and he looks better than ever and we have to take a quick commercial break."

(Commercial Break)
January 19th 2008. Two triple threats will determine the competitors in the RWA Title Match at "Unlimited"

JR: "We are back for the conclusion of this match."

Undertaker is seen dominating the match as CM Punk is down in one corner and Jeff Hardy is down in another and Shelley is on a top turnbuckle. Shelley jumps from the turnbuckle but is caught by the throat by Undertaker. Undertaker lifts Shelley with one hand and chokeslams him to the mat below. Undertaker grabs Shelley and delivers a last ride.....1....2.....3.

(Alex Shelley is eliminated)

Punk and Hardy double team on Undertaker with rights and lefts. Punk and Hardy double clothesline Undertaker over the rope. Hardy and Punk look at each other and exchange right hands. Punk gets the better of Hardy but Hardy hits a muel kick and knocks Punk into the bottom of the turnbuckle and Hardy runs and attempts his jumping dropkick from the middle rope but Punk catches Hardy on top of his shoulders and hits Hardy with GTS.....1.....2.....3.

(Jeff Hardy is eliminated)

Undertaker slides in the ring and picks up Punk and delivers a tombstone piledriver....1...2....3.

(CM Punk is eliminated)

Garcia: Here is your winner, The Undertaker.

JR: "And there we have it. John Cena, Mr. Kennedy, and Undertaker in one triple threat match next week and Edge, Shawn Michaels, and Christian Cage in the other."

King: "This has been a great night JR and next week will be even better."

JR: "Thats right and our very first PPV "Unlimited" will be even better. Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for joining us tonight for this edition of Saturday Night Shine. And do not miss next saturday night and our very PPV "Unlimited" January 20th."

(End of Show)