RVD to take time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The whole reason for RVD "taking time off" just proves he isn't committed to TNA. He or TNA didn't do whats right for business.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
If he was wrestling indy shows like 6 days a week id understand him needing time off but taking time off now is kinda stupid and it seems like theirs no reason..

...god...

Reaction score
Bonez made a really good point against Double J and jersey. Most of what you two said could be responded to by 'It's TNA.' However, it seems like they may have made a good decision here. Personally, I think RVD got injured or some shit, doesn't add up, if he's that unprofessional and Blue the guy needs some serious mental help; just up and leaving for fun? And jersey, if you think it's a 'foregone conclusion' that Kurt is not going to lose the tournament because he said he'll retire then you are truly oblivious and know nothing of wrestling (or of many other things making a ridiculous generalization such as that) and are going to end up being very wrong.

nation

Reaction score
Regardless of your personal opinion of him, its absolutely Blue for TNA to build him up for months as their world champion, only for him to be randomly taken out by Abyss of all the guys. Personally, he is one of my favorite wrestlers but I would rather see Dinero or Anderson get the belt.

Reaction score
TNA is gonna make an 8 man tournament that is already half way done last until Bound For Glory. How? TNA can't go two weeks before fucking up any good storylines and wrestlers they have.

Reaction score
Okay, it isn't a foregone conclusion, but the moment he said it, my first thought was "Well, he's not retiring anytime soon." The possibility of Kurt Angle retiring is about as believable as Terry Funk's multiple retirements. Kurt's going to be wrestling until he's physically unable to climb into the ring or is dead.

...god...

Reaction score
Why's that mean he'd be wrestling in TNA?

Airfixx

Reaction score
if theyve built the company around him like hulk said then they should atleast give him a full fuckin contract -.-

Maybe he should show some damn commitment to the product rather than fucking off on a break after what's gotta be less than a mere 6 months.

Still, more fool TNA for putting up with this shit.