*RUMOR* Shawn Michaels to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:laugh: I really want to see that happen now. And TNA booking 101, nobody is going to question HBK coming out of retirement in the whole feud.

Reaction score
No with TNA booking he'd show up with no fanfare or hype behind it at all and get buried in half a minute.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know why TNA insist on the surprise factor rather than hyping new signers. I laughed reading that report (whether true or not) about the higher ups getting mad about RVD signing. Why wouldn't you want to hype that? One of these days, The Rock is going to randomly be refereeing a match and we're going to be like "Rocky?" the entire match.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Why isn't this piece of shit banned?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Even IF they were close, I doubt HBK is the type of guy to break his word. When he says he is going to stay retired and not go against what he says to his fans, I believe him.

chessarmy

Reaction score
There is no source, why are you posting fake news?

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels is my biggest hero and I would lose so much respect for him if this happened.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I found it off another forum site. I PM'd the guy and he admitted it was bullshit when I asked for a source so...

Axis

Reaction score
Wow, this is huge. I'd like to see him bolster the X-Division, and then eventually put on classics with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Alex Shelley, and Brother Devon.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wow, this is huge. I'd like to see him bolster the X-Division, and then eventually put on classics with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Alex Shelley, and Brother Devon.

lmao. Brother Devon? No way I'm the only one that caught this.