RRW Segments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
*Nah man I'm just a ghost that is beyond your law of comprehension and also the pain I feel makes me respond only in ironic memes and quotes*
"GHOST PILLMAN CONTINUES TO HOVER AROUND HARMLESSLY"
*However now that you mention it I can see how it might be a bit confusing*

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ Styles: *Finn Balor walks through the door and into the locker room*
Finn: This is where it all begins, bring it on RRW, Finn Balor is here to take over, mark my words.
*Finn sits on the chair and takes a deep breath, the camera fades*

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Broken Matt Hardy approaches the obselete mules*
Matt: When I sailed here on my dilapidated boat, I was expecting to press 4 to see REEEBEEEKAAAHSS BOOBS! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! NOW WHERE ARE MY GREEN BEANS?
*Matt slaps them all in the face one by one*

Hardy Status: Broken

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hulk Ho: Press 4 if you want to be in TysonStorm's ass
{44444444444444444444444}

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
"WhErE's pIlLM<AN?>!??!???????????"

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
Did some1 feel some kinda...Breeze? (ghost reference)

Demon Status: Tyler Breeze

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
HULK HO: DID MATRTHEW SLAP EM THAT BUTCH LESBIAN CUNT FUCK OFF BROITHER YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE NON WHITE N****GA

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
DEMON STATUS: NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN SO IM AN ANGEL

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi

*Ghost Pillman walk down to ring and grab and ghost mic*

"My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here"

"Thank u"

*Ghost pillman hover to back*

• Haha
Reactions: Dojo

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ Styles: It's no question about it Too Cold Scorpio, you are one hell of a competitor and I will not be a champion that hides. I stand here, before God and my father in Heaven tonight, as I said I would be: World's Heavyweight champion. In the tradition of Lou Thesz; in the tradition of Jack Brisco; all of the Brisco Brothers; of Dory Funk Jr, of Terry Funk, the man who will never die; and the real “Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers upstairs tonight. From the Harley Races, to the Barry Windhams, to the... Ric Flairs, I accept this heavyweight title. Wait a second... wait a second, of Kerry Von Erich, of the fat man himself Dusty Rhodes... this is it tonight Dad, God that's beautiful...and Rick Steamboat... and they can all kiss my ass! Because, I am not the man who accepts the torch to be handed down to me from an organization that died R.I.P. seven years ago! "The Franchise" Shane Douglas is the man who ignites the new flame of the SPORT of professional wrestling. Tonight, before God and my father as witness, I declare... myself, “the Franchise,” as the new ECW heavyweight champion of the world! We have set out to change the face of professional wrestling. So, tonight, let the new era begin! The era of the sport of professional wrestling. The era of the “Franchise.” The era of the E-C-W!

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Broken Matt sees Harvey Price and gasps*
Matt: Ah, you are broken. More broken than even I, but I have the Hardy name whereas your Dad doesn't let you have his name. Harvey Price, you obselete mule. I will DELETE YOU!
*Matt does a twist of fate to Harvey, who gets and opens his fat lips and flaps them*
Harvey: Hello you cunt. Wanna play TEW?
Matt: No.
*Matt kicks his peanut head*