• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 2: Quadrant 7 Matchup 3

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

3. Randy Orton- RKO
[video=youtube;JW4e8fOqm0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4e8fOqm0M[/video]

11. Mick Foley- Mandible Claw
[video=youtube;Fl5JoP1BaMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl5JoP1BaMI[/video]

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Foley made a goofy move, into an iconic one that noone will ever use to the heights he took it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I think it's closer than what others are saying. Yet, I'm still sidin' with that Mandible Claw here.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Unlike the RKO, the first time I saw the Mandible Claw, I had never seen anything like it before.

I like both moves, but I just can't go against Foley for a move that's been recycled quite a bit. Orton's RKO isn't even the best version of it.

The New F'n Show

RKO just barely for me. Foley made the Claw awesome but it's still a claw. Orton hitting his cutter from anywhere is way more entertaining.

Troy

Orton being able to hit his RKO at anytime and from any position is great but I had to go with the Claw. So unique at the time and worked with that original Mankind character so well.

Slim

Went with the mandible claw. Was awesome when he went against Shamrock and when he had him in the ankle lock... he was punching himself, pulling at his hair and everything and eventually put the claw on himself and took himself out rather than tap.

Embrace Thou Maryse

RKO gets my vote. The Mandible Claw may be iconic but its still a goofy ass move, the RKO being able to be hit out of nowhere is very cool and the only good thing about Randy Orton.