Round 2: Quadrant 1 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• JeriShow

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LonDrick

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
JeriShow
6a00d83451f8a769e201310f945eae970c-800wi

Chris Jericho and The Big Show were awarded the tag titles on July 26th 2009 at Night of Champions when The Big Show replaces the injured Edge. They lost the Titles to DX on December 13th 2009 at TLC in a TLC match.

LonDrick
3708034399a3764400086b375709075ml.jpg

Paul London and Brian Kendrick won the tag titles from Cade and Murdoch on September 5th 2007 in Cape Town, South Africa. They lost the titles back on September 8th 2007 in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
As much as I loved JeriShow, I voted Londrick here due to the fact these two were a tag team from the beginning and continued to be a tag team until London left WWE.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Jerishow for me too.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
LonDrick were a good team but Jericho and Big Show did more than they did to not only make the belts feel special, but to make the tag team division itself feel resuscitated, even if it was only somewhat. Their mic work was just as effective as their in-ring work together, and although that's largely due to Jericho, Show's contribution can't be overlooked. London and Kendrick only had the in-ring aspect going for them, we never heard them cut many promos together. Kudos for doing what many teams don't do nowadays however, wear matching ring gear.

ants

Reaction score
LonDrick held the belts for over a year, and they actually defended them plenty of times against credible tag teams. JeriShow might have had the mic skills due to jericho, but as a tag team LonDrick were successful and exciting.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not these belts they didn't, I think you are thinking of the world tag titles.

ants

Reaction score
To me it doesn't matter which belts they were, they were the number one tag team over a long period of time. The heading says better tag champs and that is what I am going by when I vote.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
This is probably the first, and last time I will ever vote against Jericho, but LonDrick is my favorite tag team. And I'll see them to the end. Both were shinning lights in the tag division, and OWNED the entire division for over a year. Longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of ALL time. Deserving to be in the final 8 by far.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
LonDrick were WWE tag champs for a year that isn't these belts but because they were tag champs in WWE I can understand the reasoning. Still vote against them though.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I went with London and Kendrick. They felt like a cohesive unit and held the titles and defended them for a long time. JeriShow always felt just thrown together and random to me.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I can see what ants is saying, but the trouble is even the best teams would struggle if they are given such a short reigns, but I do agree that London and Kendrick had a great run overall.