• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 7 Matchup 2

Worst Gimmick

• Zodiac

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Mordecai

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

8. The Zodiac
[video=youtube;6-VctMAUmc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VctMAUmc8[/video]

9. Mordecai
[video=youtube;NT5z3ER8U6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5z3ER8U6s[/video]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kinda' close for me, but I went with Zodiac. At least Mordecai was interesting, Zodiac was just bad. Ed Leslie had some horrible gimmicks in WCW.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Yep, I'll go with Zodiac too. Hogan tried so hard to push his buddy, it was just sad.

I actually liked Mordecai but the idea of him facing Undertaker really fizzled out when he didn't look to be anywhere near his league.

Tapout

Voted Mordecai by mistake. Didn't mean too.

He was a good, short term supernatural character.

BDC

I was against Mordicai's high handed spiritul Christian thing, but it was at least something...what was all that jumping at the camera with Zodiac? I mean, they got to the point that they could send anything out there as long as Sullivan was there and they thought it would fly!

Voted Zodiac

Personally, I felt that Mordecai had a great gimmick and was cut short before he could develop himself. I'm all for characters like that in wrestler, their interesting and out of the normal routine which is always gladly welcome.

So, clearly it's Zodiac.. What a terrible gimmick.

Slim

Mordecai was not understood and disposed of too quick. The character was freakin good... and the possible lead up to Undertaker vs. Mordecai would have been freakin awesome just for the darkness vs. light. But WWE did flub by making Mordecai look too vulnerable and then they were like ah well... lets make him a campire and give him a chick with huge boobs.

Zodiac was just stupid.