Round 1: Quadrant 2 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Heel?

• Kevin Nash

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Bam Bam Bigelow

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Kevin Nash/Diesel
kevin-nash_display_image.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow
fatheels-bigelow.jpg

Deuce

Reaction score
Bam Bam Bigelow got a bigger reaction and was more entertaining as a Heel so he has my vote.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Bigger reaction? Did you not see the NWO?

Nash takes this one on his NWO run mostly the original one.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
LOL Bam Bam Bigger reaction

Yeah Nash has this one in the bag times like 5 he should get pretty close to the end.

Reaction score
Not very hard, went with Kevin Nash if just on his run in the New World Order, but I don't want my vote to discount Bam Bam Bigelow who I believe was an amazing heel and one of the best big man wrestlers in history.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Just Nash's career proves he was a bigger heel than Bam Bam was but you could easily notch that up to politics which is something that I think should be a positive in this tournament anyways.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nash was clearly the better heel out of these two. The heat that he and Hall got back when they started the NWO in WCW was insane.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Bigger reaction? Did you not see the NWO?

Nash takes this one on his NWO run mostly the original one.

But Nash was one member of the group that is the point. The reason the NWO were so successful IMO was more to do with how orignal the idea was, how it kept people on their toes from week to week, and because of the impact of Hogan's heel turn. Nash was just one part of the bigger picture, quite an effective part I'll grant you, but just one part none the less.

If you take most of his career as a heel (or face for that matter) he has just been bland, and has played one crap or dull character after the next.

Scott the reason Nash got over as Diesel was because Vince knew how to promote him, and because a lot of the time he had Shawn Michaels to play with.

Bigelow in the mould of Vader was an excellent killer heel, who cut exciting promos, had a fantastic look and delivered more often and not in the rind. Bam Bam, by a country mile.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But Nash was one member of the group that is the point. The reason the NWO were so successful IMO was more to do with how orignal the idea was, how it kept people on their toes from week to week, and because of the impact of Hogan's heel turn. Nash was just one part of the bigger picture, quite an effective part I'll grant you, but just one part none the less.

If you take most of his career as a heel (or face for that matter) he has just been bland, and has played one crap or dull character after the next.

Scott the reason Nash got over as Diesel was because Vince knew how to promote him, and because a lot of the time he had Shawn Michaels to play with.

Bigelow in the mould of Vader was an excellent killer heel, who cut exciting promos, had a fantastic look and delivered more often and not in the rind. Bam Bam, by a country mile.

I'm going to go with Bam Bam as well, with the argument made by Keith as my justification. Bigelow wasn't as big a star as Nash, but that doesn't matter. Not to mention, and this is totally irrelevent to the "Greatest Heel" argument but Bigelow is part of one of the most memorable scenes in cinema, at least as far as my tastes go.