Round 1: Quadrant 1 Matchup 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Heel?

• Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Big Show/ Giant

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
To me, Del Rio and Big Show are both bland heels in that the idea behind both of their characters is repetitive. Del Rio talks about nothing but destiny and Big Show is your typical cookie cutter monster heel for the most part. However, Show has more personality, as displayed in Show-Miz and Jeri-Show so he gets this one.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The one and only time Big Show was a credible heel was when he was represented by Paul Heyman and facing Brock Lesnar, the biggest star in the world at the time. Big Show is an AWFUL heel, Del Rio should win by default.

Wouldn't you say his early WCW run as The Giant was when he was best as a heel? Having Paul Heyman with him clearly helped in 2002, but I don't think Show did much to get heat.

I would say that during his WWF/WWE run Show has been more over as a face, a part from a small run he and there, he just hasn't worked as heel for me.