Rosie Lottalove?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
What do you think of this character? When I first saw it, I thought of how stupid it was but after seeing her post match promo I feel like it really isn't as bad as I initially thought. I mean, at least its something different that you don't see everyday. Granted, Orlando Jordan is different but that still sucks...idk, this is a GOOD different to me. Basically, I don't feel the need to rant about her but I'm not necessarily happy she's on TV either, its a mixed bag for me.

What do you guys think of Rosie?

Reaction score
She's the one that injured Daffney right? She's not going to be around long if she doesn't improve her ring work. But nevertheless, it is a shake up to the Knockouts division. Her character is a example for plus sized women, that you can do this.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Her gimmick is stupid, she could be much more enjoyable if she had a different gimmick. Not exactly an Awesome Kong gimmick but maybe a Beth Phoenix gimmick. Just being a dominant Knockout would help out her look on television. Her ring work doesn't impress me, but only time will tell how far into a hole she will dig TNA.

Haight

Reaction score
Definitely a lot of room for improvement to be made....hopefully that will come with time. I noticed she could have sold some things better and she moved a little slow at times...but like I said hopefully she will gain more confidence.

On the plus size...I meant the plus side, the gimmick seems old-skool...kind of like Hogan created it or something...but I'm going to take a wait-and-see approach. Talk to me in six months and I'll probably have an answer for you. The potential is there...but it's too early to say.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
She's the one that injured Daffney right? She's not going to be around long if she doesn't improve her ring work. But nevertheless, it is a shake up to the Knockouts division. Her character is a example for plus sized women, that you can do this.

To my understanding, it wasn't Rosie's fault that Daffney got injured. Daffney sold a move wrong and messed up. It was a news report so take that credibility how you want.

It's too early for me to judge her. I got to see more. When I heard about her, i didn't expect her to look like that honestly. From what I've see so far though, I don't see her being the next Kong though.

Call me shallow but she got the ew gross look from me. I lol'd big time when Roxxi rolled her up and Taz said it's a big package or huge package instead of small package.

paulie

Reaction score
it,s good that TNA are willing to use woman in the knockout div of all shapes and sizes this will never happen in the WWE

Reaction score
Her and Jordan are somewhat the same gimmick. They both are about promoting beauty. I hate both of their characters. I just don't want to see her moan about how sexy TBp are. Is their anything wrong with that?

Kizza

Reaction score
Her and Jordan are somewhat the same gimmick. They both are about promoting beauty. I hate both of their characters. I just don't want to see her moan about how sexy TBp are. Is their anything wrong with that?

What the fuck? There is no way that they're close to the same character. Jordan is playing the role of a bisexual man creeping out his opponents. Rosie is a fat pig. I see no resemblance.

I believe Axis warnings need to be introduced outside of HIAT.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

So are Maddison Reign, Velvet Sky, Lacy Von Eric. So I guess they all have the same gimmick.

Their gimmics are nothing alike. Rosie is more showing that beauty comes in all sizes and she comfortable with herself. OJ's is a bi-sexual. How are they alike? I actually like OJ's character. It's different. It's creepy. That's what it's suppose to be and it's working fine.

hbkfan

Reaction score
not very intrested in her so far hopefully she inproves in the coming weeks ill give her a month or 2 before i pass judgment on her to much.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
What do you think of this character? When I first saw it, I thought of how stupid it was but after seeing her post match promo I feel like it really isn't as bad as I initially thought. I mean, at least its something different that you don't see everyday. Granted, Orlando Jordan is different but that still sucks...idk, this is a GOOD different to me. Basically, I don't feel the need to rant about her but I'm not necessarily happy she's on TV either, its a mixed bag for me.

What do you guys think of Rosie?

Man Chessarmy, what is it with you and fat girls?
First there's your love obsession with Samoa Joe...Then you were all jippy about awesome kongo, now you're all "Yeah! She's Fat!" about this new girl....I think you've got issues dude, either that or you're a black dude.

sayntsfan

Reaction score
well she is kinda like the bisexual OJ ... alot fat girls turn out to be bitter, flannel wearing, softball playing, PT cruiser driving dykes...because the man option disappears.

paulie

Reaction score
So are Maddison Reign, Velvet Sky, Lacy Von Eric. So I guess they all have the same gimmick.

Their gimmics are nothing alike. Rosie is more showing that beauty comes in all sizes and she comfortable with herself. OJ's is a bi-sexual. How are they alike? I actually like OJ's character. It's different. It's creepy. That's what it's suppose to be and it's working fine.

agree 100%

sobrdj41

Reaction score
I don't understand how none of you realized that she is a character based on the AC/DC song "Whole Lotta Rosie". She was even wearing the same outfit as the Rosie balloon AC/DC uses in there concerts.