Rosie Lottalove?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adara

Reaction score
She has an interesting character, but one thing i definately dont like is her outfit and makeup. She is a babyface, and imho babyfaces shouldnt look trashy, that’s more for the BP.Not crazy about her in-ring performance thus far, but hopefully she will show us what she is really made of in the near future. I ADORE her character! She has a lovable love-me-or-leave-me, kiss-my-fat-ass thing going on. I am so happy that we are not subjected to another boring, underdog goody-goody. Finally a character that TBP can really sink their nasty little teeth into. She is crazy and in your face. And she is really pretty.

Reaction score
She's wrestled one televised match, and it was a little over a minute long. I don't know how anyone is in a position to evaluate her in-ring ability yet. Unless, god help you, you've been watching Rosie Lottalove dark matches.