Rosa Mendes Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
RE: More on Rosa's "arrest"

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
A victim of a crime??? how do they work that out???

Read the full article next time. XD

UPDATE: TMZ has reported more details on the incident, reporting that the suspect in the assault is Mendes’ fiance, former WWE star Jackson Andrews.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Merged, I got this under control people.
hPwa8.gif

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
She's not arrested

WWE diva Rosa Mendes told police her fiancé is a habitual woman-beater … and she’s afraid the guy will eventually try to kill her … this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

And sources tell TMZ … the guy Mendes is afraid of is a former WWE talent.

According to the report, the San Antonio Police Dept. found Mendes crying in a bathroom stall at San Antonio International Airport late Sunday night, repeatedly stating that she needed help. Mendes had just flown from her home in Vegas to S.A. for a WWE event.

According to the police report, Mendes — real name Milena Roucka — told cops her fiancé had “hit her several times at their shared residence in Las Vegas.”

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ … Rosa’s fiancé is Andy Slocum … a former WWE talent who went by the stage name Jackson Andrews. Slocum was fired by the WWE in 2011 for breach of contract after continually blowing off training sessions.

In the report, cops note Mendes was under the influence of alcohol at the time they made contact with her.

Cops say Mendes told them “she was afraid [her fiancé] would try and kill her. She also stated the abuse had been an on-going thing.”

S.A.P.D. spokesman Officer Matthew Porter tells us Mendes filed a battery report around 10:17 PM. Cops took roughly 30 photos of her body … which appeared to show bruising and scratches.

A rep for the WWE tells TMZ … “Milena Roucka contacted a WWE Talent Relations representative this morning to notify WWE that, upon her arrival in San Antonio last evening, she contacted police at the airport to report alleged domestic abuse that occurred just prior to her flight.”

The rep adds, “WWE is supportive of Rosa and will provide her with professional assistance.”

We reached out to Slocum for comment — so far, no response.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/update-rosa-mendes-not-arrested-assaulted-by-fiance-a-former-wwe-talent#ixzz22oB0cj8E

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I posted a new one so people would see it and realize it was actual news and not more comments on the original news. But its all good. XD

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
From TMZ.

WWE diva Rosa Mendes told police her fiancé is a habitual woman-beater ... and she's afraid the guy will eventually try to kill her ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

And sources tell TMZ ... the guy Mendes is afraid of is a former WWE talent.

According to the report, the San Antonio Police Dept. found Mendes crying in a bathroom stall at San Antonio International Airport late Sunday night, repeatedly stating that she needed help. Mendes had just flown from her home in Vegas to S.A. for a WWE event.

According to the police report, Mendes -- real name Milena Roucka -- told cops her fiancé had "hit her several times at their shared residence in Las Vegas."

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... Rosa's fiancé is Andy Slocum ... a former WWE talent who went by the stage name Jackson Andrews. Slocum was fired by the WWE in 2011 for breach of contract after continually blowing off training sessions.

In the report, cops note Mendes was under the influence of alcohol at the time they made contact with her.

Cops say Mendes told them "she was afraid [her fiancé] would try and kill her. She also stated the abuse had been an on-going thing."

S.A.P.D. spokesman Officer Matthew Porter tells us Mendes filed a battery report around 10:17 PM. Cops took roughly 30 photos of her body ... which appeared to show bruising and scratches.

A rep for the WWE tells TMZ ... "Milena Roucka contacted a WWE Talent Relations representative this morning to notify WWE that, upon her arrival in San Antonio last evening, she contacted police at the airport to report alleged domestic abuse that occurred just prior to her flight."

The rep adds, "WWE is supportive of Rosa and will provide her with professional assistance."

We reached out to Slocum for comment -- so far, no response.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just read the report on this Jackson Andrews assaulting Rosa my god she needs to get him locked up from reading the report it sounds fucked up how they had to take 30 photos of her bruised body WTF has this guy done to her. Now I see why she was drunk as she obviously covering up the pain by drinking. This is very sad I hope Rosa is ok and gets him put in jail

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Was so confused when reading this... arrested for being drunk? is that alone a crime?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Primo and Epico were in a tag match last night on Raw but no Rosa with them she must be in a bad state to not come out with them. I hope shes ok and gets the help she needs. And I hope that scumbag gets locked up

Reactions: Asskicker