Rosa Mendes Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
leojay said:
What's she good at, swaying left to right whilst speaking random words at spanish at Epico and Primo's opponents? If yes, I must say I do agree with you :dawg:

She's hot and bounces whilst wearing little to 0 clothing, what more do you want from a valet? She wastes no TV time also, as Epico and Primo are tearing it up in the ring at the time. You should know by now, good wrestling + scantily clad women = A good day in Seabs' mind.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Init. I don't get why she doesn't just act like Kelly Kelly and be a role model to millions.

:sad: Went to far there Crayo. Send an apology email to Rosa when she gets out of jail.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Init. I don't get why she doesn't just act like Kelly Kelly and be a role model to millions.

This made my day.

Woman getting off her plane drunk... sounds like something that happens all the time. Chances are the cops just wanted an #OralAgreement of their own

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well you're ambitious I'll give you that.

:jericho: I do my best. Everyone should multitask, and I have high hopes for Rosa (no pun intended), so I'll say she managed to do all three before getting arrested. ;)

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
She's hot and bounces whilst wearing little to 0 clothing, what more do you want from a valet? She wastes no TV time also, as Epico and Primo are tearing it up in the ring at the time. You should know by now, good wrestling + scantily clad women = A good day in Seabs' mind.

Very true. Sluts + entertaining wrestling = good time in all minds. Aksana > Rosa though.

Could you imagine Aksana with Rosa's sluttyness? :fap:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
leojay said:
Very true. Sluts + entertaining wrestling = good time in all minds. Aksana > Rosa though.

:obama: @[Big Hoss Rambler] I feel this is now your kind of thread.

Reactions: leojay
Reaction score
leojay said:

OH HELL NO!

Rosa > Aksana

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
WTF lol my god Rosa sort yourself out

Because Kelly is such a role model.
kellydrunk2bg0lh4.jpg

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Update!

WWE Diva Rosa Mendes was rumored to have been arrested for being intoxicated at San Antonio International Airport Sunday evening according to fans on Twitter however, Diva Dirt is reporting that an unnamed SAPD officer told them that Mendes was a victim of an assault and found in the airport bathroom by a female passerby who called police on her behalf.

Mendes was reportedly taken to the station where photos of her injuries were taken. She was given courtesy transportation to her hotel in San Antonio.

Mendes was under the influence of alcohol when she was found in the airport bathroom leading to fans at the sight speculating she had been arrested.

Picture + Source Here:
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/25896/WWE-Diva-Rosa-Mendes-Arrested-At-San-Antonio-International/

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
More on Rosa's "arrest"

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/08/06/wwe-diva-assaulted/

There was an incident involving WWE Diva Rosa Mendes — real name Milena Roucka — at the San Antonio International Airport in the last 24 hours, but not the rumor that has been making the rounds.

False rumors have been circulating this afternoon that Mendes was arrested after coming off a flight that landed in San Antonio, the site of tonight’s Monday Night Raw taping. However, a representative for the San Antonio Police Department tells us that Rosa was not arrested, rather she was the victim of a crime.