Rosa Mendes Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No, not prostitution.

As WWE Superstars were arriving to San Antonio International Airport Sunday evening for tonight’s Raw show, Rosa Mendes appeared intoxicated coming off her flight and was immediately arrested by police, according to two eyewitness accounts on Twitter.

WWE announcer Scott Stanford appeared to confirm the rumor with the following Twitter post Monday morning:

l6jNk.png

Lmao Scott ftw

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:sad: First Prime Time Players mess with her shoot now this? Hope she gets cleaned up after this. I like watching her.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A certain #OralAgreement was mentioned a few months back.

Hashtags are coming back? :yay:

Also she's decent playing the valet role IMO, she's probably still using her head to keep her job however.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't effect Primo and Epico. I love watching them have matches. They are great in the ring.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Managers are starting to fuck up their teams now :sad: First AW, now Rosa, so much for the division if the teams get affected :upset:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So was she arrested for public intoxication or what? With her supposedly being arrested as soon as she got off her flight, I wondered.

Also, Stanford is great.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Hashtags are coming back? :yay:

Also she's decent playing the valet role IMO, she's probably still using her head to keep her job however.

What's she good at, swaying left to right whilst speaking random words at spanish at Epico and Primo's opponents? If yes, I must say I do agree with you :dawg: