Money in the Bank Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax announced for Money in the Bank.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
NEW YORK CITY — Nia Jax shockingly named Ronda Rousey as her next challenger for the Raw Women’s Championship this morning at the NBCUniversal Upfront in New York City’s Radio City Music Hall.

The Irresistible Force revealed she wants to put her title on the line against Rousey at WWE Money in the Bank, much to the surprise of The Baddest Woman on the Planet. Never one to back down from either a challenge or an opportunity, a bewildered Rousey agreed to the match.

This will be Rousey’s first title opportunity since joining WWE earlier this year. When we last saw her compete on WWE TV, she teamed with Raw General Manager Kurt Angle to defeat Stephanie McMahon and Triple H in a Mixed Tag Team Match at WrestleMania.

Can Rousey unseat the imposing Jax and win her first title in WWE? Tune in to WWE Money in the Bank on Sunday, June 17, streaming live on WWE Network.

Ronda Rousey to challenge Nia Jax for the Raw Women’s Championship

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have a few problems with this...

1 - Nia can't wrestle very well.
2 - Ronda is new to wrestling.

I hope that no one gets hurt but this just sounds like a bad idea.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I'm curious what the finish will be, because Ronda is not losing clean and she is also not becoming champion this soon.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Yes I change title from WWE YouTube because it title wrong.

But my take on this it WAYYYYYY to soon for her to be getting a title shot. And I pretty sure she winning.​

Last edited:

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm curious what the finish will be, because Ronda is not losing clean and she is also not becoming champion this soon.
A RAW woman wins MITB and interferes in the title match. This prevents Ronda from losing the match while also preventing her from wining the title and providing justification for her not to challenge for it for a little while. Ronda might feud with Ms. MITB assuming Nia the cash-in doesn't become official. Assuming this is the path that is taken, I'm guessing that Alexa Bliss will win MITB. Sorry, Grievous.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A RAW woman wins MITB and interferes in the title match. This prevents Ronda from losing the match while also preventing her from wining the title and providing justification for her not to challenge for it for a little while. Ronda might feud with Ms. MITB assuming Nia the cash-in doesn't become official. Assuming this is the path that is taken, I'm guessing that Alexa Bliss will win MITB. Sorry, Grievous.

Honestly your scenario is much much better than the alternative

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly your scenario is much much better than the alternative
The alternative booking in WWE's mind, maybe. I for one wouldn't mind an alternative where Ronda doesn't immediately challenge Nia. It's really silly to promote this "conquering bullies" character as champion only to have her lose the title two months after winning it. I can't say the actual match quality will be something I look forward to either.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Someone needs to beat Vince's ass into the ground.
The "women's revolution" seems to be Vince just making things worse. It is the screw job all over and Vince is screwing all the women! (Though this time it is not in the literal sense)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ronda will win the belt against Nia, I can almost guarantee it, but in all honesty, I really don't care nor like either woman so I wouldn't care who wins. Also, if Ronda does lose to Nia, then I may die from laughter and become a Nia fan, lol.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ronda will win the belt against Nia, I can almost guarantee it, but in all honesty, I really don't care nor like either woman so I wouldn't care who wins. Also, if Ronda does lose to Nia, then I may die from laughter and become a Nia fan, lol.

@Seth The Kingslayer She wins by DQ, She win and then the MITB winner cash in? I mean there are these that can happen...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
@Seth The Kingslayer She wins by DQ, She win and then the MITB winner cash in? I mean there are these that can happen...
If Nia pins Ronda cleanly with no bull, then that would be hilarious. I wouldn't even care if the MitB winner cashes in and gets the belt from Nia afterward because the fact Ronda lost to Nia is just glorious. If Nia wins by bull then it would be no surprise and I will just complain about it like everyone else on here, lol.