Ronda Rousey lost

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how you can expect to go on any form of social media and not come across a spoiler.

That's why spoilers shouldn't be in the thread title... "UFC 193 Results: Rousey vs. Holm" would've been perfect to name this.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good. Always thought she was more hype than anything else. Pretty much the Mike Tyson of the UFC.

The only thing better than her losing was seeing how easy Holly Holm made it look. if you weren't a UFC fan and had no clue about Ronda Rousey and the hype surrounding her and went into this fight completely oblivious to the credibility of either woman, you literally wouldn't be able to tell that Rousey was anything special. The most interesting part of her losing is seeing how she deals with the adversity and whether she comes back as a better fighter as a result, or whether she'll just end up getting schooled again.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
why everyone hating on Ronda now that she lost? lol

Loads of people were annoyed by her and the absurd amount of hype surrounding her already, so they're taking great pleasure in seeing her (and her ridiculous fanboys) finally get humbled.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Didn't notice it tbh. Saw like her AMA on reddit like a month ago and everyone was insanely supportive of her.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm sure she definitely does have more people that love her than not, but you don't have to look far on the internet to find that she has her fair share of critics as well (no surprise, who doesn't.) To be fair though, some of the folks 'hating' on her are probably being fickle and only turning against her because she finally lost. Happens anytime someone that a person looks up to finally fails.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And once more, Floyd gets the last word:

CT5ybl-WsAgl1GM.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As someone who watches 82 NBA games a year on delay, this is your bad. Not trying to sound like a dick, but if you wanted a spoiler free Rousey fight you have to take the steps to assure it. I've fucked up and spoiled countless NBA games for myself, it happens. You have to know the situation you are in and avoid anything that could fuck you.

like if you ever saw Fever Pitch and Jimmy Fallon avoiding spoilers at dinner.. that is the level you have to go to. Being on a forum where you know a handful of the people would have been watching the fight is begging for the spoiler.

a161a7aaf94ca39b8c2932d72f88dfa6.jpg

And yea, the dude still sucks for his shitty title but still.
Even though she could tie some of the guys in a knot, no. They wouldn't let male wrestle a female and I'm fine with it.
Didn't know you were still here.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't notice it tbh. Saw like her AMA on reddit like a month ago and everyone was insanely supportive of her.

She's cool, it's just funny to see "bionic super goku woman!" get knocked the fuck out. ESPN and a lot of the media are barely even mentioning the fight lol.