Ronda Rousey lost

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol @Majour disagreeing with simple logic. Again, he was in the wrong, but you should have known better. Que the you fucked up chant

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Honestly though, this could've been posted in the UFC thread. Or at least not have had the spoiler in the title, but yeah, it's best to avoid any and every social media outlet until you've seen the show. Just in case.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you think if Ronda Rousey joined the WWE that they would have her wrestle the male roster? Sort of like Chyna?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Even though she could tie some of the guys in a knot, no. They wouldn't let male wrestle a female and I'm fine with it.
Im gonna disagree. I think they would and possibly even let her have a WWE World Title shot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even though she could tie some of the guys in a knot, no. They wouldn't let male wrestle a female and I'm fine with it.
lmao you wrong

there is a lot of moronic speculation on Rousey fighting men. IF Rousey signs with WWE it will be for that angle to play out I guarantee it.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
They wouldn't, because of the entire PG thing and all that jazz.

I can see where the PG comes into play with the whole men hitting females thing but if they had Ronda dominate the men I think they would allow it. I can just see WWE being lame enough to put the World Title on her just so they can build up women even more and have her as the face of the company just to attract more viewers, particularly females.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
lol @Majour disagreeing with simple logic. Again, he was in the wrong, but you should have known better. Que the you fucked up chant

Yeah I'll disagree, because again, it was purely the shitty title of this thread that spoiled it. Had I have gone into the UFC thread or gone on cageside seats or whatever, that's fair game and all on me.
It's not difficult to not put the results in the title, even you
managed to agree with that.

So with that said, this conversation can be done.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Ronda could still kick CM Punk's bitch ass.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah I'll disagree, because again, it was purely the shitty title of this thread that spoiled it. Had I have gone into the UFC thread or gone on cageside seats or whatever, that's fair game and all on me.
It's not difficult to not put the results in the title, even you
managed to agree with that.

So with that said, this conversation can be done.
:damn:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler