ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
One observation I have about TFW is that he isn’t really looking for town players - I’ve lost count of how many people he has sussed during this day phase.

now in my opinion, that’s indicative of an ‘anyone but me’ mindset, is this something you’re consciously doing TFW, or just a byproduct of how the gameis going?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I read it, as I said the reads weren't anything amazing but it's the fact he just lays it all out like that. It's incredibly similar to last game.

A lot of town reads but I wouldn't call that suspicious imo
It’s more the fact that he says Odo is null and then later says that the me, magic, Odo argument was all town lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
One observation I have about TFW is that he isn’t really looking for town players - I’ve lost count of how many people he has sussed during this day phase.

now in my opinion, that’s indicative of an ‘anyone but me’ mindset, is this something you’re consciously doing TFW, or just a byproduct of how the gameis going?

This is completely false lol

I've read plenty of people town in the game (Blaine/Wang/Poyser/You/Junk) probably some others I've leaned town on too

Reactions: Junkette

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hell my whole thing with Ace at the start was literally to feel Blaine out and try get a firmer town read on him

You can't make out like I'm not looking for town this game, I feel like I've been doing alright

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I said I leaned town on CP too if Chevy flips scum because of the nature in which he voted him so early

I also can see townish qualities in TP's play but unsure

Ace and Chevy are my two biggest susses at the moment

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which post are you using as your starting point for town reading Blaine pls?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
the only town read of yours that I consider truly independent would be your conditional town read of CP, and tbh it’s basic anyway - if he’s an early adopter on a scum wagon, you would only logically read him town anyway

Town reading me and Poyser can be attributed to appeasement, therefore dismissible

I don’t think you’ve taken any position on wang beyond thinking he looks similar to last game?

what’s your read on magic now?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
To me, your play reeks of just trying to survive once you were in the shit. Now I’m not saying there isn’t a town motivation for that too, but the way you’re doing it seems dishonest to me.

on one hand, you acquiesce to being lynched, but then on the other you try to get other players lynched, but then seemingly want credit for both positions.

my biggest problem with your play is I’m having a hard time putting myself in your shoes and understanding your motivation from a town POV. Your answers regarding how you would use your role only really make that worse, as the only constant I can find is that you are just trying to survive.

how many players have you sussed during this day phase? Would you say that’s par for the course for you?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Blaine/Mitch I'm not even wanting to go into. Just the same old, same old fluffy stuff from them.

Ace voting Day 1. Surely it's not another case of this, no?

Magic deciding to have a go at tweet's avy seemed so....unnecessary and fruitless. That said, he's followed this up with lots of interrogation. Next. Tweet hung up on it and trying to twist it as a scum ploy is intriguing. Poyser into it now for the reference of an off-site game.

Evans votes Junk and she hasn't posted yet. She was also voted by Magic early on as well.

Tweet opposes the entry post of Evans immediately. Tweet sussing Evans, Magic and TFW. Seems invested in solving the game. The he has a crack at me. Wow.

Bliss and Adam liking posts but no posts yet (pg. 12) is an odd nuiance that I have.

TFWs role is very strange - could be a negative utility, could be a good in a pinch.

What's the fuss about people dipping and shit? Play with who is around. Seems desperate.

18 pages of content and Adam's first post is about a rule? Hmmm. Fluff shit about Fitz (who?)

Magic, not content with blowing the Tweet pic out of proportion, now picks up on odo vs poyser. Get on the dancefloor and stop lurking on the benches.

Ok scratch that - Mitch pops in to 'vote' Evans for a claim, convenient timing is convenient. Then fluffy garbage afterwards. Pops in and out. Not sure what to make of it because I don't want to pursue that dipping rabbit hole.

Poyser votes Magic. I concur that he looks like trash. Selfish thread clogging as opposed to active hunting.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Blaine/Mitch I'm not even wanting to go into. Just the same old, same old fluffy stuff from them.

Ace voting Day 1. Surely it's not another case of this, no?

Magic deciding to have a go at tweet's avy seemed so....unnecessary and fruitless. That said, he's followed this up with lots of interrogation. Next. Tweet hung up on it and trying to twist it as a scum ploy is intriguing. Poyser into it now for the reference of an off-site game.

Evans votes Junk and she hasn't posted yet. She was also voted by Magic early on as well.

Tweet opposes the entry post of Evans immediately. Tweet sussing Evans, Magic and TFW. Seems invested in solving the game. The he has a crack at me. Wow.

Bliss and Adam liking posts but no posts yet (pg. 12) is an odd nuiance that I have.

TFWs role is very strange - could be a negative utility, could be a good in a pinch.

What's the fuss about people dipping and shit? Play with who is around. Seems desperate.

18 pages of content and Adam's first post is about a rule? Hmmm. Fluff shit about Fitz (who?)

Magic, not content with blowing the Tweet pic out of proportion, now picks up on odo vs poyser. Get on the dancefloor and stop lurking on the benches.

Ok scratch that - Mitch pops in to 'vote' Evans for a claim, convenient timing is convenient. Then fluffy garbage afterwards. Pops in and out. Not sure what to make of it because I don't want to pursue that dipping rabbit hole.

Poyser votes Magic. I concur that he looks like trash. Selfish thread clogging as opposed to active hunting.

so er, any conclusions from this bowl of word salad?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Evans hammered. Claims BG, with a dodgy flavour. I'd almost be asking TFW to prove his role to save Evans, as I think lynching a claimed BG on day 1 is very sketchy and I don't like it. Although Evans' play has been bad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Evans hammered. Claims BG, with a dodgy flavour. I'd almost be asking TFW to prove his role to save Evans, as I think lynching a claimed BG on day 1 is very sketchy and I don't like it. Although Evans' play has been bad.

whats dodgy about evans flavour?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
so er, any conclusions from this bowl of word salad?

Town leans - yourself, Poyser, Tweet

Scum leans - Ace, Magic

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team