ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
My time yesterday and today is/was very scarce and I made it quite clear I was just sheeping tbh.

Which I still am btw, I've no issues admitting it.

Right, but you were on him quite late. You also only really made observations about me so far.

I suppose it could be just an activity thing, but for me you seemed more hesitant to sheep this time around.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Poyser i’d see TFW end day thete as scum (well maybe it’s a read) because he panicked as scum and it’s easier to just end day if it’s an option.

Yup, it's WIFOM but I probably would have just panicked and wasted town's time if I looked like I was gonna be gone anyways. Just end day. This would have been before the Chevy thing picked up more steam as well.

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t buy that for one second lol

Junkette

Reaction score
You don’t think he panicks as scum when pressed early and with ferocious venom from a town Odo?

He folds hard when pressed early as scum, he hasn’t folded at all here.

Junkette

Reaction score
I guess you can maybe say accepting his lynch could be a scum play but that’s far from all TFW is doing here.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don’t buy that for one second lol

200w.gif

You're not gonna believe anything until I flip lol

I 100% think I would have shat my pants as scum and just used it, I'm not good at talking myself out of lynches as scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No I’m saying as scum it’s pretty obvious that you act like you’re not going to use it and then if you get no other choice and you’re 1 or 2 away from hammer and it’s obvious you’re going down then you do it. I don’t believe anybody panics enough that they use it a couple hours into day from 4 votes lol come on, nobody’s that bad

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You don’t think he panicks as scum when pressed early and with ferocious venom from a town Odo?

He folds hard when pressed early as scum, he hasn’t folded at all here.
How can he both not be folding but also accepting his lynch :pogba are you just making up whatever you can think of here or what

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wang's entrance looks decent on an ISO btw, reminds me of his town self from last game. I would need to see more, but what I saw looked alright

The post itself isn't anything mind blowing but it's the fact he just lays out all of his cards on the table, he did this last game as town

1. CraigPelton- seems more invested this game than last game.. null for now

2. Mitch- had some small banter early game came in wanting to vote EV to claim but EV already claimed. Dropped his role and a split in the game.

3. Blaine- seems town so far based upon early reactions to things.

4. Chevy- talks about a player and votes another. Feels almost like TP did last game making points about someone who hasn't posted yet.

5. Flay- seems more pro town this game than last so far.

6. Alco- not enough to read

7. Doddsy- not enough to read.

8. Ace- came in and left and voted Blaine off the bat.

9. Lethal- just said hello and left.

10. Tweet- leaning town based upon discussions with others.

11. Showtime- - leaning town

12. Odo- unsure yet.

13. Retepadam- comes in and votes Blaine off the bat not enough to get a read on but don't like the vote on Blaine.

14. Wang Chung- town

15. T-Pein- seems calmer than last game and not all over the place.

16. The Fourth Wall- seems off from last game early game

17. Miss Bliss- no real read on

18. Poyser- lean town so far.

A BG could be any alignment as well so it doesn't prove anything.

Would guess right now that the argument between Magic, Poyser, and ODO seems all town to me atm.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wang's entrance looks decent on an ISO btw, reminds me of his town self from last game. I would need to see more, but what I saw looked alright

The post itself isn't anything mind blowing but it's the fact he just lays out all of his cards on the table, he did this last game as town
Did you read the post or just glance over it?

Junkette

Reaction score
How can he both not be folding but also accepting his lynch :pogba are you just making up whatever you can think of here or what
He’s offering reads and defending himself still. I meant accepting the lynch is not all he’s doing here

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No I’m saying as scum it’s pretty obvious that you act like you’re not going to use it and then if you get no other choice and you’re 1 or 2 away from hammer and it’s obvious you’re going down then you do it. I don’t believe anybody panics enough that they use it a couple hours into day from 4 votes lol come on, nobody’s that bad

I thought I was Tier 5
1619443511630-png.9272

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
Being ok with getting lynched snd offering reads on other players is his actual look and considering I believe I remember him being psnivky sometimes as scum, pressure like thst means he definitely could’ve blown the role early in a panic.
It’s not the only reason i think he’s town but just wanted to clarify that point

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Did you read the post or just glance over it?

I read it, as I said the reads weren't anything amazing but it's the fact he just lays it all out like that. It's incredibly similar to last game.

A lot of town reads but I wouldn't call that suspicious imo

Junkette

Reaction score
Nobody’s that bad on a good day and in good standing sure, but there’s a reason town win mire often when pressure scum early