ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Right from when I claimed my role I always said I'd be guided by others and I'm now not using the role whatsoever.

I don't see how that's scummy tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Look at the bolded. It's not false. I legitimately thought using it on myself would be the right move if town were going to mislynch me, you guys made me see that was a bad move and I should let the flip go through.

Yeah I’m aware you said that, but when you were pressed, you said you would save yourself - you’re experienced enough to know why that’d be extremely bad if you were thinking about it from a town perspective

Again, I’m gonna ask, you a survivor?

Junkette

Reaction score
Not gonna lie Poyser it's kind of annoying me you won't even consider me as town at all, but I get it I suppose. My play has been weaker this game. Please look in to Ace when I'm dead, thanks.
I say things like this more often as town then scum. And it feels like a dying towny.

So yea i’m highly opposed to lynching TFW here.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Junk is obviously not aligned with Chevy if he's scum. I think she's posted more than enough and doesn't seem like she's hiding at all, which was the whole meta tell on her apparently.

Reactions: Junkette

Chloe B

Reaction score
I mean if you know you're town you'd just say fuck everybody else and save yourself :draper2

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Nobody besides evans has a read on me yet? Really?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah I’m aware you said that, but when you were pressed, you said you would save yourself - you’re experienced enough to know why that’d be extremely bad if you were thinking about it from a town perspective

Again, I’m gonna ask, you a survivor?

:nah2

I'm not a Survivor, sorry.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean if you know you're town you'd just say fuck everybody else and save yourself :draper2

I don't have a ego that big lol

I'm not wasting two phases. Yeah, I save myself, whoopie do. Then scum get the advantage at night and I get lynched the next day. Utterly pointless.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not gonna lie Poyser it's kind of annoying me you won't even consider me as town at all, but I get it I suppose. My play has been weaker this game. Please look in to Ace when I'm dead, thanks.
You can see why Im skeptical lol, you weren't really confident of anything last game and yet this game you are confident both evans and ace are scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't have a ego that big lol

I'm not wasting two phases. Yeah, I save myself, whoopie do. Then scum get the advantage at night and I get lynched the next day. Utterly pointless.

see this is my problem - if this were your stance initially then you’d be in credit for it, but you’re now answering as if this were your stance all along, which it wasn’t