ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have to publicly declare Day to end in the thread. I can't do it covertly.

Hence why I claimed and said I'd rather it be guided by others to use, if ever. Seems like a not so great role to have as Town and not sure when I'd use it.

This is false cause you openly said you’d use it to save yourself initially, and then walked it back when you got blowback

Junkette

Reaction score
Forces town to not read via claims.

Anyway i get it, let’s move on.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Do you still feel this? Because I agree

Yes, I still feel Ace looks suspect. He also hasn't been around for most of the day phase, I'm confident he's dipping scum again. His early push on Blaine was ringing alarm bells for me. Felt like it was so easy to slide in to that vote.

Tweet did vote him as well, but later play has looked much better from Tweet.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lije why can’t scum have like one protection and town having no vig? Emphasis on the one here.

Why would scum need protection in a game with no vig or serial killer, let alone 2 protective roles and a watcher????????????????

Junkette

Reaction score
This is false cause you openly said you’d use it to save yourself initially, and then walked it back when you got blowback
Hey didn’t think of that, I’d probably use it to save myself from a lynch as town, i can see a town TFW walking that back too since he’s much more agreeable as a person then my stubborn ass

Chloe B

Reaction score

TFW looking funny in the light :deandre

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, I still feel Ace looks suspect. He also hasn't been around for most of the day phase, I'm confident he's dipping scum again. His early push on Blaine was ringing alarm bells for me. Felt like it was so easy to slide in to that vote.

Tweet did vote him as well, but later play has looked much better from Tweet.
That's 2 people you're confident are scum huh? Looks like the game is almost solved :WOW

Junkette

Reaction score
Why would scum need protection in a game with no vig or serial killer, let alone 2 protective roles and a watcher????????????????
Doctor is a good claim for scum

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm Augustus, Roman Empire Aligned.

He's also called Gaius Octavius but that was his early name.

My role is that I can declare day to end in the thread and stop any lynch from going through. I could end day right now if I wanted to.

Seems like a role that would be best used guided by others because I don't know when I'd ever use this.

Look at the bolded. It's not false. I legitimately thought using it on myself would be the right move if town were going to mislynch me, you guys made me see that was a bad move and I should let the flip go through.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote TFW

Just in case evans isn't hammered. Honestly fine with either anyway lol but think I'd probably rather lynch TFW if it was up to me

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
That's 2 people you're confident are scum huh? Looks like the game is almost solved :WOW
Oh god, please don’t pack it in, i can actually talk with you. Lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Not gonna lie Poyser it's kind of annoying me you won't even consider me as town at all, but I get it I suppose. My play has been weaker this game. Please look in to Ace when I'm dead, thanks.