ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It looks like fake flavour and as tweet mentioned it seemed like he had to figure out the flavour himself so it took him time and then he dipped again

He also didn't bother looking at his own wagon at all and just went for tfw

This is a good point.

It looked really well thought out. He took time to really make the flavour good. He was beating around the bush a lot more than me also, I just claimed tbh

He said I was just acting desperate and shading him, but was literally doing the same thing to me. At least I looked more at my wagon overall.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I don't vibe with your Blaine stuff, I'm liking him as town because of the nature in which he's been responding to susses on him. He's also seemed more involved like his town self from last game.

Involved how?

Seemed like he rode the wave early on, bailed for half a day, came back, said he was here and... that's it.

I think your Mitch point has more value, I find him just buying in to Chevy's claim immediately and not even looking at his play at all pretty suspect

I see Blaine buys the claims too though, but his play has looked better overall so far.

Yeah, those Mitch posts are just bizarre, especially considering that that's all he had to say on the matter.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Were those bolded numbers for emphasis or just incidental?

Anyway, I'd pop so hard if scum, etc. is literally just the remaining seven players excluding yourself. :lol

Idk why not all got unbold.
Its accidental

Anyways,
I am town.
Ignore that list
Its day 0 stuff.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Involved how?

Seemed like he rode the wave early on, bailed for half a day, came back, said he was here and... that's it.

Yeah, those Mitch posts are just bizarre, especially considering that that's all he had to say on the matter.
my half the day was spent with my grandparents

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I’m back y’all. Was gonna vote EV for a claim but he beat me to the punch

Hey Magic null on Tweet feeling good on Evans after he claimed

Not feeling these posts. Mitch was a big dip in player last game as well, but if Chevy flips scum I wouldn't mind pushing on Mitch further. Feels like they could be aligned to me. Instantly buys the claim, doesn't comment on his play, also that 'I was gonna' vote comment rubs me the wrong way. It's baseless and can't be proven, it's just there to make him look better imo.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Involved how?

He does this a lot. Although in his first game I played with him he was scum and far more reserved, basically did nothing. He's been pushing back on things more this game, commenting on things. It just looks towny.

I could be wrong, of course. I'm working on limited meta by playing with him, but I wouldn't push him today personally

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
i
He does this a lot. Although in his first game I played with him he was scum and far more reserved, basically did nothing. He's been pushing back on things more this game, commenting on things. It just looks towny.

I could be wrong, of course. I'm working on limited meta by playing with him, but I wouldn't push him today personally
last game was the first game I put genuine effort into

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Not feeling these posts. Mitch was a big dip in player last game as well, but if Chevy flips scum I wouldn't mind pushing on Mitch further. Feels like they could be aligned to me. Instantly buys the claim, doesn't comment on his play, also that 'I was gonna' vote comment rubs me the wrong way. It's baseless and can't be proven, it's just there to make him look better imo.

I mean, you're not wrong that these Mitch posts (as noted before) are atrocious, but I don't like the way you couched this at all.

Granted, you're already in on the Chevy chase, so eh. But the posts were so bizarre that it honestly shouldn't take a flip to want to wagon Mitch for them.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Listen people can get all caught up in 'He's claimed BG' talk but Chevy's play just does not look town to me. I agree with Magic in that pushing multiple people for Day 1 claims is just not the way to go. We're not trying to mass claim here, I'm sticking with my strongest read.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Summarize the case for me? Beyond the claim/flavor stuff.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean, you're not wrong that these Mitch posts (as noted before) are atrocious, but I don't like the way you couched this at all.

Granted, you're already in on the Chevy chase, so eh. But the posts were so bizarre that it honestly shouldn't take a flip to want to wagon Mitch for them.

I'm bussing Chevy, didn't you hear :mj

Unless he flips town, then I'm fucked and dead next, but I highly doubt he's town at this juncture.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Summarize the case for me? Beyond the claim/flavor stuff.

Read my ISO.

I'll TL:DR: He called me odd/suspected me and then chose to vote Junk instead who is inactive and hasn't even posted, on some meta read he thinks he already has of her hiding this early in. It smells really bad to me.

He also went straight for me as Magic said and never even commented on his wagon, and his claim looks a bit fishy imo