ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
The timing, tone and content, mainly.

It'd be a little weird if you liked my post where I vote you, tbh.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Anyway, Mitch's posts book-ending the page on the two pages right after the claim is on are :andreno

Last edited:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
So nothing of valid reasoning to hate my posts. Sounds like shit on the ceiling fan

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
@Showtime It's a reach. Not particularly interested in chasing it down. Especially not at the expense of literally doing anything else with our remaining time.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I find TFW odd, the banter seems a bit more CHEEKY than last game is the only way I can describe it. doesn’t seem to have a lot of solving thought behind it rather. Does that make sense?

Poyser full claiming on his DV makes me feel weird but my ability to read Poyser recently is about as good as my ability to deliver concise, surgical cases

CP seems to be getting strides into my meta tell that I used to catch him in Revenge and a game before that which is the fluff. I will counter myself though with that he has started to lean into game related posts more than I’d expect for this meta read.

But I’m gonna

BEAT UP JOHN CEN-

vote Junk

Disappearing act is never a good sign, especially cos I repped in for her as scum and she disappeared in that game lmao
Big force

What are your thoughts on the Junk meta?
I'll grant that the meta is somewhat accurate that Junk likes to duck as scum but bit early to be saying he's ducking don't you think?

Want me to claim?
TFW was very eager to claim, which I think is worth noting

I'm Augustus, Roman Empire Aligned.

He's also called Gaius Octavius but that was his early name.

My role is that I can declare day to end in the thread and stop any lynch from going through. I could end day right now if I wanted to.

Seems like a role that would be best used guided by others because I don't know when I'd ever use this.
Obvs not alignment indicative

We should lynch TFW today imo
This is a very odd take IMO as this is before Evans has claimed, don't much care for this post

The fact I'm not caring about being lynched at all should ring alarm bells for everyone here, I don't know why people think I'm scum lol
Quick note, this doesn't work if you say it yourself

You wanna lynch the claimed BG huh?
I kind of do not gonna lie

I mean, any lynch that isn’t TFW is bad today imo

Assuming he’s scum, it’s gonna take 2 days to get rid of him so
Why are you so hard locked in on TFW?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Wasup wasup wasup.

X4LvE6H.gif

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Just woke up a few mins ago lads.
I am caught up.

Who down to push this RetepAdam dude with me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Since Doddsy is quoting that post of mine, my point is that TFW categorically wanting to lynch Evans despite the BG claim seems bizarre to me. Which is to say I think that him taking that stance looks like bussing. "Let's not lynch the claimed BG d1" is the default stance I think and for him to instantly choose the opposite, looks odd imo.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Vote: RetepDude

when he flips mafia we can lynch TFW next.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
These are my day 0 susses btw.
Just leaving it here for End of Game reflection

Senators of Mafia:

1. Marcus Craigus Peltonius
4. Brockus Chevonu
6. Alcus Portensus
7. Flavius Petrus Doddsius
9. Lethalis Bankis
11. Invictus Corinthias Maximus
13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
16. Fourthus Wallius
17. Missius Blissus

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Were those bolded numbers for emphasis or just incidental?

Anyway, I'd pop so hard if scum, etc. is literally just the remaining seven players excluding yourself. :lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Can't sleep because I feel like pure shit, guess I'll post some more before I try again

You wanna lynch the claimed BG huh?

Also I'm comfortable lynching Evans, that claim was very slow and as far as I can tell he hasn't really spent the time during which he didn't claim defending himself, so my bet is he was looking for flavour in the meantime.

Nahhhh I think we're lynching Evans :cozy

Since Doddsy is quoting that post of mine, my point is that TFW categorically wanting to lynch Evans despite the BG claim seems bizarre to me. Which is to say I think that him taking that stance looks like bussing. "Let's not lynch the claimed BG d1" is the default stance I think and for him to instantly choose the opposite, looks odd imo.

:anna

Why are you shading me whilst also agreeing with me lol? I don't get this.

Not everything is a bus too. Why would I trade with Chevy if he was on my team? My claim is looking to make me a likely lynch or vig target by the looks of things.

If I find someone scummy enough, I'm fine with lynching them. Claimed BG or not. It's when I'm not reading them as scum I'm uncomfortable with the prospect.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The timing, tone and content, mainly.

It'd be a little weird if you liked my post where I vote you, tbh.

Anyway, Mitch's posts book-ending the page on the two pages right after the claim is on are :andreno

I don't vibe with your Blaine stuff, I'm liking him as town because of the nature in which he's been responding to susses on him. He's also seemed more involved like his town self from last game.

I think your Mitch point has more value, I find him just buying in to Chevy's claim immediately and not even looking at his play at all pretty suspect

I see Blaine buys the claims too though, but his play has looked better overall so far.