ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He's trying to lay low as odd-night cop, homie.
Really I am not because I am even night.

Edit. Just saw mitches post about Blaine.

Last edited:

Alco

Reaction score
Hang on, is there even someone else who has an even-night/odd-night thing?

As it turns out Wang's claim is extremely convenient:

-He saved himself for a phase with an odd-night coming up
-He conveniently targets one of the dead people on the even night

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
^post in question
That was also before Flay/Junk tried to get TFW to use his role and set up us losing two days due to him ending the day keeping Evans around for a day and them killing off someone and us then lynching TFW the next day when I made that list.

I was null on ODO at the moment but felt the arguing was a town in nature and didn't raise any flags of scum causing the whole argument and if I remember correctly you was trying to stop the arguing.

Alco

Reaction score
I find it difficult to conceive CP as scum here given how I saw him play around Evans but I guess I didn't actively live that entire phase so my view might be skewed.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hang on, is there even someone else who has an even-night/odd-night thing?

As it turns out Wang's claim is extremely convenient:

-He saved himself for a phase with an odd-night coming up
-He conveniently targets one of the dead people on the even night
Yes Blaine would be guess based upon his questions to me earlier.

Showtime

Reaction score
i think clearing cp might be for the best as out of all the potential non-town he is the most dangerous/smartest with actions/the day-kill duel overlap.

Alco

Reaction score
Also, @Wang Chung I don't think I saw you mention Flay even once before he died. Here's your only reads post of the entire game:

After my read back

I feel a sleigh town lean on CP, Magic, and Poyser. All seemed focused on Chevy and seems to be trying to figure things out.

Alco- seems to be taking how TFW is not to kindly but no bad thoughts about just yet.

Tfw- has shown some town tendencies but also seems to be on edge with his posts.

Blaine- is probably town.

Tpein- I am struggling with since he isn't all over the place but was against the Chevy vote all together but then voters him like he had to vote like he was conceding the loss. He still thinks it's odd that the whole train started when it was basically the same thing he did but in a more controlled manner instead of coming out like a rabid dog. Have a sleight scum lean on only because he is very different for me.

Bliss- I don't like suggesting to use TFW's role to self preserve. Self preservation is not worth it as you can always look at who pushed you through. Now it would work better if who you use it on is someone everyone has town read but is being pushed through. You dying is better for everyone else to see who is scum in that sense with that role.

I have moved Odo up to sleight town lean as I don't feel he isnt pushing someone for an agenda versus how he answered a question about the usage of the role.

Everyone else. No full reads on as I haven't pin pointed anything yet or not enough for me to gain anything yet.

Why would you not check Junk here?

Alco

Reaction score
i think clearing cp might be for the best as out of all the potential non-town he is the most dangerous/smartest with actions/the day-kill duel overlap.
Do you think he actively busses Junk here by duelling her? (if she's scum)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Also, @Wang Chung I don't think I saw you mention Flay even once before he died. Here's your only reads post of the entire game:

I saw Odos question asking everyone their thoughts on Flay. I went back and checked some things before submitting my check.

You don't always have to telegraph things to everyone.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

That is my second one for the record.