ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I’m thinking Ace needs to go. I’m suspect that CP is duellist of Rome with my role.

Ace
CP
Mitch

line them up

@Odo 1, 2 or 3?

Alco

Reaction score
Yea that Junk vote isn't going anywhere is it

unvote

I'm a bit lost, tbh. Did Magic just clear Wang lol?

@T-Pein™ why are you 145% less active this game as you usually are?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If we are assuming that mafia is looking for a townsperson(due to Mitch's census info) to recruit would that mean that Magic is the actual person looking for him based upon that information or is Grim using different events for each phase if the game?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If we are assuming that mafia is looking for a townsperson(due to Mitch's census info) to recruit would that mean that Magic is the actual person looking for him based upon that information or is Grim using different events for each phase if the game?

Chevy would've served that function for scum.

Just a curious bit of info.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Chevy would've served that function for scum.

Just a curious bit of info.
But he wasn't the recruiter he was a character cop who looked at people

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Any game I have played where we was recruiting people the results would show this is not the person you are looking for or they are not so and so.

I also felt he was cop based upon that reveal later which is why I asked if Grim was posting based upon events that happened because we had a battle that occurred. I didn't check the timelines to see if they follow each other or not.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Blaine (1) - Ace
Chevy (12) - CraigPelton, Tweet, The Fourth Wall, Magic, Flay, Junk, Doddsy, Alco, T-Pein, Odo, Poyser
Blaine. (1) - RetepAdam
Junk (1) - Chevy

Lynch Has Been Achieved

Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg

Vercingetorix Throws Down His Arms at the Feet of Julius Caesar
Vercingetorix (Anti-Roman Gaul)
Vergentorix

2399.jpg

"I come to offer you the glory of your victory..."

Vercingetorix was a Gallic King who united all the Gaulic tribes against the Roman general Julius Caesar during the Gallic Wars. His ability to lead the Gauls against the Romans proved himself into the lore of history as he proved to be a tough opponent against Caesar, but ultimately failing at the Battle of Alesia. He was eventually executed during one of Caesar's triumphs. He is generally considered a folk hero in France.

You are Vercingetorix, the Anti-Roman Gaul. As Caesar's Gallic enemy, you have the united might of Gaul. Four times per game, you may choose to protect a player at night. If that player is also protected by an active power, both protections will negate. You cannot use this power on yourself. Three times this game you may investigate a player at night and see what their true character is.

You win when Rome can no longer stop your dominance.

Fake: Justinian I (Eastern Roman Empire Aligned Romanus Est Ultimus)
Flavius Petrus Sabbatius

3341.jpg

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone that which is his due."

Justinian I is known to many as "The Great", one of the only Roman Emperors to hold such a title. With his incredible crew of subordinates, and his beautiful and intelligent wife Theodora, Justinian brought the Eastern Roman Empire to its greatest height since the fall of the Western Roman Empire. He is generally considered the greatest Eastern Roman Emperor of all time.

You are Justinian I, the Eastern Roman Emperor Aligned Romanus Est Ultimus. As the best emperor in Eastern Roman history, you have been gifted with Theodora, your loving wife. Four times in the game, you may choose to visit a player at night and protect them from being killed. However, if they are already protected by an active power, the protections will be negated.

You win when all threats to Rome are eliminated.

Anti-Rome suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of mighty Rome. Rome comes to rest for the winter before continuing their campaign. It is now NIGHT 1. Night lasts 18 hours or until all powers have been sent in.
e2d54a3e4c9d1037e57b41f969e81dec.jpg

Battle of Cannae, 216 BCE

During the night, Rome was attacked. They fended off the attackers, but with heavy losses...
Augustus (Roman Empire Aligned Princeps Civitatis)
Gaius Octavius Thurinus divi filius Iulius Caesar

220px-Augustus_Bevilacqua_Glyptothek_Munich_317.jpg

"I found Rome a city of bricks, and left it a city of marble."

Gaius Octavius was poised for greatness after becoming the adopted son of the late Julius Caesar. Taking on his name, he rose to become history’s first Roman Emperor. Through thrifty diplomacy and ruthless efficiency in the field of leadership, Augustus ruled Rome until he died in 14 AD at age 75. Augustus’s 40 1/2 year reign as emperor stands as the longest of any other Roman emperor. He is generally considered the greatest Roman emperor of all time.

You are Augustus, the Roman Empire Aligned Princeps Civitatis. Because of the length of your reign, you are gifted with the ability of Pax Romana. Once during the game, as long as it is a day cycle, you may choose to publicly declare Pax Romana. The Pax Romana will end the day and prevent any lynch from going through.

You win when all threats to Rome have been eliminated.

Romulus & Remus (Roman Kingdom Aligned Conditum Fatres)
Romulus / Remus

a1da84ef281f9bfd4e641c01f76a291b.jpg

Romulus & Remus are the legendary founders of Rome, twin brothers descended from legendary Trojan Aeneas. The two founded the city of Rome, but after feuding with one another, Romulus killed Remus and named the city Rome. Romulus went on to become the first King of Rome.

You are Romulus & Remus, the Roman Kingdom Aligned Conditum Fatres. As the legendary founders of Rome, you have been given the gift of Romanae Gloria. Your vote is worth two for the entirety of the game.

Hadrian (Roman Empire Aligned Defensor Romae)
Publius Aelius Hadrianus

hadrian.png

Hadrian followed his adoptive father (and first cousin) Trajan as Roman Emperor in 117 CE. Hadrian immediately worked to settle Rome’s borders and build defensive works, such as Hadrian’s Wall in modern-day England. His reign was relatively peaceful and continued the Pax Romana ideology.

You are Hadrian, the Roman Empire Aligned Defensor Romae. As a man who built up Rome’s defenses, you have been gifted with a Scutum. Four times this game, you may choose to protect a player at night to prevent them from dying. You cannot protect yourself.

It is now Day 2... Day 2 lasts 24 hours or until a lynch has been made. With 14 players left, it requires 8 to lynch.
And what Magic got back was around 62BCE if I remember the times.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm going to bed. I'll see you all on the morrow.
Meanwhile:

vote T-pein

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
And what Magic got back was around 62BCE if I remember the times.
Probably putting to much thought into it as it doesn't seem to follow any timelines after looking back on them.