Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He wasn't in the other game I played either lol.
You're being intentionally misleading. You know damn well how often he gets wagoned for no reason.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
He said play in traffic. Why do people that want to say smurf and blueberry gonna try to play moral police over such inoffensive things.

I’ve never tried to play moral police - my stance for years has been no rules on flaming and conduct. Barry has and I’m calling him out on double standards.

Showtime

Reaction score
Also I totally called that Magic would push for my lynch regardless if I claimed or not, so yeah.

I think his reason is shit and he has literally nothing other than, "I never remember Barry's posts." It's a shit wagon with shit reasoning and Magic can fuck out of here.

You ever think it's because of your responses since?

I asked you to give character and flavour and you told me to fuck off. Why not play like a decent player?
If you go play in traffic because someone on the internet said go play in traffic that's 100% on you.

The worst thing to do is imply someone is mentally challenged because you don't like how they play.

No one thinks Barry seriously wants you to play in traffic, but when you call someone Blue, I believe you think that.

Telling someone to go kill themselves is worse than telling someone they're stupid. This isn't a debate. Pretty sure only you two are on the other side of this one

When you call someone Blue you think they're being stupid. Not legitimately Blue

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

I asked you to give character and flavour and you told me to fuck off. Why not play like a decent player?

Telling someone to go kill themselves is worse than telling someone they're stupid. This isn't a debate. Pretty sure only you two are on the other side of this one

Wrong. You pushed it for questionable reasons and will continue to push it for questionable reasons. I'm not giving you anything because you don't *deserve* anything. Your wagon is shit and so is your reasoning. Fuck off.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

He doesn't want you to kill yourself. If you really can't handle someone saying go play in traffic, my gosh.

Calling someone Blue is not the same as saying someone is stupid. Those are two entirely different things.

Showtime

Reaction score
He doesn't want you to kill yourself. If you really can't handle someone saying go play in traffic, my gosh.

Calling someone Blue is not the same as saying someone is stupid. Those are two entirely different things.

You're cancer

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Urban dictionary is much more reliable for slang than fucking wiki. God damn.

Man, fine. I'm sorry I told you to go play in traffic.

Showtime

Reaction score
Wrong. You pushed it for questionable reasons and will continue to push it for questionable reasons. I'm not giving you anything because you don't *deserve* anything. Your wagon is shit and so is your reasoning. Fuck off.
Do you even know what my reasons are? Did you try to refute them?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Idc about you apologising. The issue is mods swinging their dick around enforcing rules which they themselves don’t follow.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're cancer
Sure, bud. Why are you fighting so hard to think it's OK to call someone mentally challenged because you don't like how they play?

Maybe try just playing the game like it's I don't know a fucking game. Strange concept I know.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also I totally called that Magic would push for my lynch regardless if I claimed or not, so yeah.

I think his reason is shit and he has literally nothing other than, "I never remember Barry's posts." It's a shit wagon with shit reasoning and Magic can fuck out of here.
I mean can't you just kill him off the back of it if that's the way you want to go?

Also this is the stupidest goddamn argument, both are insults, both aren't really that big a deal, but yes, telling someone to play in traffic is worse, there's no discussion to be had, lets get back to the game

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Do you even know what my reasons are? Did you try to refute them?

Your reasons are, "Barry's quiet. He's hiding in the background, and doesn't seem to be saying much, almost hedging his bets".

Which I will refute as I've already said, I think Haza is scum, Jeff is back to null because I'm not liking the claim anymore, and I firmly have Poyser and Smark as town.

God you're unbearable.

Showtime

Reaction score
Sure, bud. Why are you fighting so hard to think it's OK to call someone mentally challenged because you don't like how they play?

Maybe try just playing the game like it's I don't know a fucking game. Strange concept I know.
I was. Barry wasn't. Are you going to argue this for him too?

I asked for a claim and he told me to fuck off and eat shit. I didn't call him Blue or anything. I was playing the game as it's supposed to be played, he wasn't.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If people really think calling me Blue is no big deal don't @ me for the next game.