Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
FWIW I actually buy Smark as town now

I dont think he engages me like this in a dead game thread if he is scum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you think I'm town ????

Why would you unvote me if you think I'm scum?

Like none of your shit makes sense.

Sky too.

Like I'm baffled by any of this
Because you were just crying a river about not having a chance to defend your posts and getting lynched no matter what.

Nothing irritates me more than someone who reps out for no reason. I'm giving you a chance to play the game.

When I placed my first vote on you btw I was showing you how my role works because you still seemed skeptical of it.

My only issue with your play is how hard you fighting your vote on me based off almost nothing. It's illogical.

The only other time you did something like that was when you were scum and did it to Shawn over a modkill comment.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Because you were just crying a river about not having a chance to defend your posts and getting lynched no matter what.

Nothing irritates me more than someone who reps out for no reason. I'm giving you a chance to play the game.

When I placed my first vote on you btw I was showing you how my role works because you still seemed skeptical of it.

My only issue with your play is how hard you fighting your vote on me based off almost nothing. It's illogical.

The only other time you did something like that was when you were scum and did it to Shawn over a modkill comment.

I'm not even voting you.

If I was fighting that hard I would be

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
FWIW I actually buy Smark as town now

I dont think he engages me like this in a dead game thread if he is scum
:WOW

Yeah, it's 3 in the morning here and I'm about to go to sleep. I'm not doing any of this with you if I'm scum.

I'd just help scum lynch your replacement and complain about you repping out in the scum QT. :cudi

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm not even voting you.

If I was fighting that hard I would be
Well, you were voting for me for quite sometime. I don't know when you changed your vote. The play around that vote is still sus.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Holy shit, coming back to 5718 instances of Poyser quoting me :done let's see

Ok but what does this make you think about jeff and/or Barry? This is a pointless observation
I thought Jeff mighta done it to fake scumhunting and it's part of the reason why I voted him. I got Barry as absolute null atm, Jeff I slightly lean scum on.

So you think magic is town then?
Leaning that way yea, his play seems to have more direction and purpose than last game.

What is this in reference to? Lol
Jeffs role soft

Have you even played with a scum Rop3??
Yea I have, in fact he was scum in one game I hosted. Odo has laid out Rop3s meta quite cleanly in some game on WF and him asking questions early on is more of a town thing with him.

Can't help but notice that Chimp still hasn't answered about his vote on Sky. Also asking to rep out because people are playing the game and it's your turn to be sussed is asinine.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like Jeffs "case" on Sky is just lols, she's been flipflopping with her votes a lot and one of them was an attempted push at Magic, none of that qualifies as "hedging her bets" as Jeff puts it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay well Haza/Sky look worst to me so far. Saw Poyser thinks Jeff is scum as well, I didn't really see it going through but I've not also got a town read. Motivator soft was very obvious and early but that's not exactly alignment indicative. Also saw he swapped Sky to town by virtue of her not being aligned with Haza/Jeff but it's multiscum so I don't see that as an issue

Vote Haza

I'll go here first if this is the way the wind is blowing for a claim, but still want a claim from Sky as well
What’s worse about the motivator soft is that jeff was 100% in agreement with me that softing your role early was bad like mere days ago lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah idc the last 3 phases I've been a part of I've been either daykilled or Wagoned as town just because I'm fucking active while TKOK, KIF and fucking Chimp watch shit go by....its just not worth it to me anymore.

Have fun
Nobody is wagoning you for being active :pogba

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Poyser certainly is a high effort player as town so he gets my town read. Along with Smark (as I say, too incisive and probing for his scum game) and Rop3 (mainly because he's been opposed by too many people that I see as scummy.

Magic back to null for now

Haza only major scum read, though Jeff still doesn't seem quite right and Chimp voted and ducked (though he seems to be committed to a meta of playing his scum game as town :side: so anything he does is pretty much NAI)

Nah, dumb read. He can fake effort as scum 100%

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh

vote jeff

this is a long day phase

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff's role is already out there, is that a vote to lynch him Poyser?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nah, dumb read. He can fake effort as scum 100%
Care to explain that Sky vote? Was it just your regular shtick or something about her play you disliked?

also unvote, VT claim is obviously not hugely convincing but we got tons of time left

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff's role is already out there, is that a vote to lynch him Poyser?
He hasn’t actually said what his role is, we have just took it from his soft. I want him to claim explicitly and I want answers on why he felt the need to sort it first post when we were very much in agreement that softing your role is trash tier play just a few days ago and if I don’t like the answer then yeah, lynch him

I haven’t let haza Off the hook either but there’s so much time left it would be pointless just lynching him now