Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
When was that post made? I have more posts than Jeff, although only by 6 posts. So we're neck and neck.

Which is probably a good sign because I don't recall Jeff being uber active as scum.

Although, he did step up when it was just me and him in that game we won together when we both repped in.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Only one person at a time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Town

Smark - Seemed obvious the second he picked a fight with magic
Rop3 - Useless sack of shit as scum, actual prodding of jeff seemed genuine and is the kind of stuff town Rop3 always gets caught up in
Magic - Spent majority of his time focusing on town reads and squabbling with smark rather than really trying to push any kind of wagon or agenda which he usually would as scum. Eventually (started?) pushed the haza wagon which I’m on board with so feels right
Sky? I’m flip flopping but I liked whoever brought up her going after magic who she’d be scared of and also helps that she really doesn’t seem to be aligned with either jeff or haza
Tweet - wasn’t sure but I’m crediting him with turning my sky read around
Mitch - very soft here but quite liked his reasoning for joining the haza wagon

Null on barry. Gut says town here but feels like he’s kinda just been sitting back and nudging at people

Scum

haza
Jeff

Didn’t really like wang’s entrance either but he’s fucked off the face of the earth since page 1 lol

Pretty fine with leaving my vote on haza here, I’m more confident on him than I am with Jeff because as has been just mentioned by smark, I’ve never really seen jeff be super active as scum. I think a lot of his play seems pretty unnatural though, his town read of haza, his weird attempted vote on barry early on. Repeated OMGUS shite. His vote on sky for what? Hedging bets or something? Now I’m not gonna say being suspicious of sky is bad because I was too but I don’t think vote hopping would be a reason to read her scum when she’s pretty notorious for this as town lel

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I just read back the game I was thinking of (hockey HoF) and Jeff wasn’t nearly as aggressive as I thought he was lel. Dunno if I’m confusing it with another game tho. Will keep looking

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
God this is annoying me because I’m pretty sure he got lots of town reads for being aggressive too. Navigating WF is aids

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Smark

I think Smark has a bologne role. Dont wanna get into set up spec too much but I dont like the vibes his role is giving me having read the OP in its entirety.

Also not letting him coast along on a role claim for the third game running
I'm saying I don't want you to coast along, i'm not saying it's happened yet.

Color gate and Miller gate being the last two games.

The fact you proved it makes me even more sus of it. And I don't think you've proven all of it FYI. I think you've proven what you can/want to. Just a hunch anyway.
You know your votes here are a vote to lynch right?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:WOW

Vote: Haza

Let's go.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Not even sure if this was the game I was thinking of lol but shows capability @Showtime

anyway im off to bed

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
:confused

Is the OP often posted in scum QT's you've been in? Do rules not apply to scum? What is this?
Scum have the advantage of an idea of how the setup of the game is going to play out, just by the size and makeup of their team. And thus don't need to rely on reading the OP.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It's not every little thing. It's literally just the one thing and who besides me reacted at all? Everyone ignored your wagon.

And why's your vote still there? What more could possible accomplish here?

Don't answer any of those questions because I don't care anymore. Do what you want.
Okay Smark's town

Tweet is giving me hella awkward slimy vibes again and it's not just cause he voted for me :francis
Why then, if not because he voted for you?

Frustration about being wagoned as the SK doesn't count because you're not mafia?? :pogba
You're still getting caught and trying to fake a town reaction. Why does that not count lol.

I recall Jeff literally bragging about being able to fake anger in some scum QT in one of my earlier games on WF, would have to look through quite a lot of QTs to find it tho.
SK/Mafia will react differently. Mafia have to worry about protecting teammates and looking as if they're scumhunting, SK can just act as normal but pick people off at night.

admits to unreadability / apathy for how he looks

admits to having no correlation between alignment and in-a-vacuum play
:swaggyp

Why are you calling Magic out for saying he plays the game of mafia, by doing town looking stuff as both alignments? That's kind of the whole idea

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
FFS Magic this is a shitty look.

You didn't get ANYTHING out of that Brad wagon so what the fuck was the point in getting off it?

Why start a wagon for a reason and then not see it through. Brad STILL hasn't posted and you're done with that avenue? So what was the point in the first place?

Not to mention you're just straight up wrong if you think i'm not town
Nah, it's not.

Stop kissing Magic's ass because he helped you to a scum win for once
:deandre

Well that's a reaction