Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'll give haza an early town read for having courage and putting his vote down with it. Regardless that I completely disagree with his reasoning. That looks like haza town meta, for now.
Uhhhh gonna need you to explain this one bud

his vote has absolutely nothing behind it; it’s never going anywhere. It’s a vote based solely on setup spec coming 10 pages into the game. He hasn’t given a single thought on the PLAY of any player in the game. He’s just fluffed and talked about shite. How is this haza’s town meta? Certainly isn’t from my experience

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense.

I just played a game where I was day killed for NOT putting down a vote when I was town lol
With this in mind, what do you think of jeff?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay, won't act like the role is alignment indicative but it's easy enough to prove. Won't follow Magic on giving Jeff a town read for lashing out yet, he's able to fake that sort of reaction.
What is this in reference to? Lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do agree on the early rop town lean tho. Meanwhile Haza voting Smark for setup spec reasons is just awkward as heck, plus I think he has to know the vote isn't actually about to go anywhere.

unvote
vote Haza
Have you even played with a scum Rop3??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Magic

I see the way the wind is changing and Magic's being a stubborn motherfucker. Only way to know anything about his alignment is to push him. And I've identified a couple of things I don't like, so why not?
Which way is the wind changing lmfao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he is? show me.
Jeff has definitely lashed out at me as scum before. Trying to remember the game but I had him nailed day one and he just started being fake angry when he joined the thread lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe @Jeffatron can remember which game that was? Don’t really fancy searching through WF archives lol

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Naw, I don't think I have.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is a slog I’m not gonna lie lol

gonna tentatively say I wanna say magic is town for how long he’s spent in the thread and has been mostly trying to clear people as town, hasn’t put any effort whatsoever into pushing anyone/dictate direction or conversation. Him getting so caught up with smark rather than trying to further the game to his own end feels like something that would most likely happen to him as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Everyone i'm going to go MEDITATE. Hopefully that chills me out per Barry's request. Keep fighting for the SHOE kingdom my fellow shoers
We are on page motherfucking 16 and this guy still hasn’t brought a single damn thing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote haza

in his last two games at the start of the game he's gone after people early for game related reasons.

in james bond mafia he went after someone, initially(mitch), for making a post about not wanting to be modkilled. last game shawn voted haza for non-game related reasons and he basically thought it was dumb but not suspicious.

i'm really not a fan of him getting hung up on smark's role above all else. it seems weak and like a cop-out to making a real read because it's not based on his play at all, it's just based on "i dont think this is a town role and i dont like he revealed it".
Ok cool feel even better about you now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've been kissing Magic's ass... despite pushing him for most of Day so far?

Okay, Haza. Okay.

Vote Haza
Ah ok sky and haza probably not aligned either

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Though that wasn’t the most natural of votes lol