Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I was talking about your remarks on Jeff snapping at any suspicion

yes that is apart of his meta. he got incredibly upset the time i pushed him when he was town on day 1 and was lashing out like crazy. when he repped back in as scum he had a much cooler head. he doesnt like to antagonize as much as scum.

Also Magic not reading the OP gives me some of those bad vibes

why is that?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
if you think flip flopping is something i do as scum you literally have zero clue in regards to my game friend. reads are dynamic.
That's in regards to Brad, dipshit. Which is why wagonign him accomplishes nothing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That's never happened in the other games I've played, Sky. At least do some research

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay, won't act like the role is alignment indicative but it's easy enough to prove. Won't follow Magic on giving Jeff a town read for lashing out yet, he's able to fake that sort of reaction.

he is? show me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The color wasn't my role and Sky was the one who did it (AND WE WERE TOWN). Once it was out there it was out there.

Simply saying it's teal actually is irreverent. Shawn remembered seeing our colored alignment immediately anyway and I DIED that night!

I really don't appreciate you still going on about that and honestly it still pisses me the fuck off you blasted my in the records thread btw. So kindly :gofyourself:

And what haven't I proved? I quote the two votes counts.

Sky did it you doubled down on it , it was cheating and it ruined the game so

I'll take my responsibility for that mistake and you take yours for exploiting it

You've hosted enough games to know how shit that was for me

IDK what you haven't proved but I think your role is interesting in its implications and its premise given the fact we have been given that this will be a multi-alignment game

Showtime

Reaction score
Fine and this why I don't want to play. You don't get to dictate how I play.

And what good is intent if it's for nothing BECAUSE NO ONE IS FOLLOWING YOU. YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING.

ARE YOU REACTING SMARK?

DID YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR ALIGNMENT BY YOURE REACTING?

YES? YES.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUCKING BRAD. THAT POINT WAS MADE REPEATEDLY LAST GAME.

no one is dictating how you play, but youre literally trying to jam your way up my ass and question me on every little thing. how is that fruitful? do you think youre going to get some god given read on me on day 1 to determine my alignment with these questions?

Showtime

Reaction score
Seth McFarlane Mafia, lashed out hard at being wagoned d1 and flipped SK.

show me him doing it as scum, not as the sk. the sk frustration could still be real as you're still being accused of being mafia when you're not mafia.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sky did it you doubled down on it , it was cheating and it ruined the game so

I'll take my responsibility for that mistake and you take yours for exploiting it

You've hosted enough games to know how shit that was for me

IDK what you haven't proved but I think your role is interesting in its implications and its premise given the fact we have been given that this will be a multi-alignment game
Don't host mate if simple things like that are going to bother you this much. It's happened to me at least twice, maybe three times.

It's really not a big deal. I died literally on night 1. My confirm didn't change a single thing about the game and how it was played.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nice to see Showtime in this game.

Can I sheep off your votes?

Showtime

Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Magic

I see the way the wind is changing and Magic's being a stubborn motherfucker. Only way to know anything about his alignment is to push him. And I've identified a couple of things I don't like, so why not?

really? want to cite any examples of this ever being the case considering i'm best known for being able to defend myself endlessly and well:?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
really? want to cite any examples of this ever being the case considering i'm best known for being able to defend myself endlessly and well:?
You're going to refute what I say given that you yourself have admitted in this thread that if left to your own devices you'll do whatever you want for shits and gigs since you're effectively unreadable?