Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Wasn’t the reason I read him as scum though so not really sure what you’re doing here. I’m trying to get other people on the wagon. Also Idc if he’s been in the Discord or not lol, if someone acts as though they’re excited to play and then isn’t around for 3/4 of a 48 hour day 1 then it’s gonna raise my suspicion. Not exactly hard to avoid Discord when you’re ducking the thread is it? He’s not an idiot lmao. Last time I caught him it was because he was posting around in the Discord whilst not playing (hockey HOF Mafia) so yeah I don’t think he’d make the same mistake again. And there actually is a pretty big difference with his posting level as town vs scum so the point is more than fair.

you can find him suspicious for his play while around

accusing him of missing the game when he could very legitimately just not be around is just dumb. there's too much assumption there. like it would mean he's still ducking while his lynch is happening? this wasn't the better play.

if he's hammered hopefully you were right, but im not a big fan of blind lynches on someone that's just not around.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also it wouldn’t be a blind lynch as he all but claimed motivator lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you can find him suspicious for his play while around

accusing him of missing the game when he could very legitimately just not be around is just dumb. there's too much assumption there. like it would mean he's still ducking while his lynch is happening? this wasn't the better play.

if he's hammered hopefully you were right, but im not a big fan of blind lynches on someone that's just not around.
I did read him as scum whilst he was around tho lol that’s the point. I wouldn’t lynch someone just for not being around, it just strengthened the read I already had as he’s just usually a lot more present as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hammer him magic, we need an extra vote to lynch today apparently

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Day 1

Final Vote Count

Jeff 12 - Exile, Poyser, Chimp, Wang, Doddsy, Haza, Smark, Barry, Skybox, Tweet, Mitch
Haza 1 - Brad
Sky 1 - Jeff
Barry 2 - Magic, Rugrat
KIF 1 - Lethal

The nation would mourn the loss of a truly benevolent man ...

Liu Bei
2x Motivator, Inspiration, (REDACTED)

1581703084424.png

Congratulations, you are Liu Bei, Kingdom of Shu Aligned! A direct descendant of Emperor Jing, you sought to reform the land from the malaise of the Han Dynasty to the benefit of the people. You swore an oath of brotherhood under the peach tree with Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, where you vowed to be united in purpose until the day you died together. Despite suffering a lot of initial defeats and setbacks, you would eventually win the services of the Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang, and would go on to carve out your own kingdom.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Motivator (You may grant any target who themselves possesses a role with more than 2 shots an additional shot of their role to be used during a subsequent phase)
- Inspiration (Your presence inspires your forces to fight harder. All day phases will last 4 hours longer than usual while you are alive)
- If you and a certain other character are both alive on Day 3, an event will trigger. You aren’t permitted to claim or hint at this role.

You win when the Kingdom of Shu has eliminated all threats, and at least 1 member remains alive.

It is now Night 1. You have 20 hours to get your roles in.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I woulda preferred Haza over Jeff but people decided it had to be Jeff. I wish he'd come back and play some more but no-lynching sucks as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well, that's unfortunate. Doesn't bode too well for my reads.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Aw hell ninjad by the flip.

:worried

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Maybe Jeff thought I was the other player :hmm

Showtime

Reaction score
that's not surprising.

this is why we don't blind lynch because acquiring 12 votes on someone that isn't around and can't defend themeslves doesn't usually result in a scum lynch, does it?

i'm not going for haza next day phase either.

Showtime

Reaction score

12/19(nearly 66%) of the thread had to agree that someone that hasn't been around for 36 hours was scum. idk why you think the odds were high that he would flip scum considering the required percentage to lynch him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol u guys r shit, couldn't eve play n asked to be repped out. Dead qt.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok. Barry's claim does nothing for me but vigging him seems the safest route anyway.

Vote Jeff.

I trust Poyser.
While Initially stated I felt Jeff could be town based upon my one game interaction with him I just dont see Haza being scum based upon his reaction at that time. Just like you jumped down my throat when I stated I feel as though Barry/Grim plays middle of the road game. Every game I have played with Grim he seems scummy because he is in the middle, I always kept an eye on Grimbo.

I actually would go Jeff over Haza right now.

unvote
vote:Jeff

His flip might help some of our suspicions out more than what we have been doing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

alright well I would say these are the votes that kinda stick out to me. Barry was kinda self preservation, can’t really remember what he said about jeff before voting but I’ll have a look.

chimp vote is pretty odd because he tried to talk skybox out of townreading me and then randomly follows my wagon lol. Doesn’t really track.

wang read jeff and haza as town but haza as town...er? I don’t really understand his post at all lol. @Undeniable what’s he usually like as town? I didn’t play the game he played but does voting people he thinks are town make sense from him?

Doddsy’s probably sticks out the most because he said multiple times he doesn’t really see jeff as scum and yet voted him at a time where the lynch was pretty up in the air. If he sees jeff as town idk why he wouldn’t go haza there but he gives some shitty reason about getting insight into me with the lynch. It’s kinda like he knew where this was going lol. Don’t really buy him here.

would probably press Doddsy and chimp tomorrow