Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok so why did I have to try and forge an alliance with the Wu Kingdom if they aren't a separate faction? Or are you just saying i'm lying.

Either answer me or say yes.
If they are a separate faction then what is lethal and sky doing? They clearly aren’t confirmed to each other at least. Maybe the alliance would’ve given a perk, I really don’t know. I don’t believe you’re lying about the alliance possibility, but I do think it’s possible you could be big man’s role. I’m just gonna focus on playing mafia and lynching somebody I think is mafia. Idgaf about trying to navigate the Shu/Wu bollocks, that’s not the game. The most likely scenario to me is without the alliance, they just have a slightly different win condition, perhaps it is to eliminate wei, and kill a certain character. I don’t think we have to eliminate the other because that makes the starting split aids for both sides

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like what do you think the starting split was? 7/7/5/1? Odo isn’t designing a game with a split like that where both town sides have to eliminate the other because that’s a shit design and it’s pretty much entirely luck based

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If they are a separate faction then what is lethal and sky doing? They clearly aren’t confirmed to each other at least. Maybe the alliance would’ve given a perk, I really don’t know. I don’t believe you’re lying about the alliance possibility, but I do think it’s possible you could be big man’s role. I’m just gonna focus on playing mafia and lynching somebody I think is mafia. Idgaf about trying to navigate the Shu/Wu bollocks, that’s not the game. The most likely scenario to me is without the alliance, they just have a slightly different win condition, perhaps it is to eliminate wei, and kill a certain character. I don’t think we have to eliminate the other because that makes the starting split aids for both sides

How could I be Big Man's role.

This alliance thing isn't a role. It was a separate PM sent to me after Jeff died.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Like what do you think the starting split was? 7/7/5/1? Odo isn’t designing a game with a split like that where both town sides have to eliminate the other because that’s a shit design and it’s pretty much entirely luck based

10-5-4-1 is my best guess

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How could I be Big Man's role.

This alliance thing isn't a role. It was a separate PM sent to me after Jeff died.
That’s according to you though, it could have been something that was in big man’s role PM :draper2
in all likeliness you are not big man’s role, but I’m not gonna rule it out when you’ve spent the entire game going on and on about this setup bollocks instead of playing the game, or in fact are just scum because the OP says that mafia will have information that can punish you for revealing your alignment.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:heston

in which case there’d only be 4 mafia meaning it’s definitely not lylo which means alco definitely isn’t faking info. Your thoughts aren’t adding up to your own actions.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not while we still have three separate wagons and we haven’t nailed down who the actual scum is yet.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Works over, I’m here. I’ve missed a ton.

Unvote for now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:heston

in which case there’d only be 4 mafia meaning it’s definitely not lylo which means alco definitely isn’t faking info. Your thoughts aren’t adding up to your own actions.

Finally you make a point that actually makes me trust you slightly.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Wang Chung does your PM state that you will self-protect upon being targeted by an action?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
so how many red and blue people do we think are left?