Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff was Liu Bei, Kingdom of Shu Aligned, 2x Motivator & Inspiration, lynched Day 1
Magic v1 was Xu Shu, Kingdom of Shu Aligned, Ascetic, killed Night 1

Big Man was ??????????, killed Night 1
Barry was Lu Bu, Lu Bu Aligned, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
Doddsy was Zhao Yun, Kingdom of Shu Aligned, 3x Gunsmith, killed Night 2
Jeff v2 was Lu Xun, Kingdom of Wu Aligned, Vanilla, killed Night 2
Chimp was Xiahou Dun, Kingdom of Wei Aligned, Roleblocker, lynched Day 3 - DID NOT FULL CLAIM-

[/QUOTE]
I'm the seraph knight.

Rugrat was Zhou Tai, Kingdom of Wu Aligned, 1x Samurai, killed Night 3
Bradatar was Gan Ning, Kingdom of Wu Aligned, Odd night Tracker, killed Night 3

Magic v2 was Guan Ping, Kingdom of Shu Aligned, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 3
Tweet was Zhang He, Kingdom of Wei Aligned, 1x Janitor & 1x Duellist, killed Night 3 - DID NOT FULL CLAIM -

[/QUOTE]
Uhmm... Magic says I should stop hinting at roles but now I should flat out claim? I mean if it's not a daykill what other role could I possibly have hinted at lmao

I'm a duelist with a couple caveats.
1) I can only use the duel if the dayphase has 12 or more hours left
2) The duel replaces the lynch

Now what this means in terms of Alco and Wang.

Wang - DID FULL CLAIM -

That's all I was getting at and that it was possible so it's whatever.

I am Zhang Fe, Kingdom of Shu.

I was one of the first to join Liu Bei and fought by his side loyally and swore an oath of brotherhood under a peach tree to him and Guan Yu which I uphold until the day I die. I am a 3x bodyguard. I protected Smark last night.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Alco - DID NOT FULL CLAIM

Ninja'd by Magic.

I'm a 3x watcher but I made a bit of a goof last night because I mis-read my role initially :lelbron I watched Haza and nobody visited him.

Alco claim very similar in briefness to that of Chimp and Tweet which suggests scum don't have full fakes.

Where do you think Wang plucked that claim off if he is scum when all Chimp could muster was "I'm the Seraph Knight"?

Chimp is a more experienced player than Wang and is more used to character claiming than Wang.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Let's play devils advocate now and look at Wanger.

Here is his character claim from Seth Mafia when he was town:

Wang Chung said:
official vote: Chimp
Wang Chung said:
And CP I am francine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Now let's take a look at his character claim again from this game:

Wang Chung said:
I am Zhang Fe, Kingdom of Shu.

I was one of the first to join Liu Bei and fought by his side loyally and swore an oath of brotherhood under a peach tree to him and Guan Yu which I uphold until the day I die.

Is this more likely internal coaching on how to char claim from within a QT? Or is this him actually bettering himself as a player and learning how to claim properly?

Alco

Reaction score
It was specifically asked by the town leader not to claim character. Good of you of not including that into your framing there.

Alco

Reaction score
I claimed role + full usage + gave my reasoning when asked.

MUCH more than just "seraph knight". Stop trying to find non-existing reasons to strengthen your very poor case on me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Okay. Impress me.
Please tell me why:

I would fake info at this stage?
I would go after Chimp well before a claim on D2

I'm also not ready to trust you as some sort of town leader, given the fact that you're extremely narrow-minded for the moment and you've been doubting all of Magic's reads since the get-go of this game.

Your usage has been extremely terrible and you are right at the top of PoE and most likely candidate to have taken Big Man's role.

I went after Tweets well before a claim on D1? Are you sure i'm town then?

I sure wouldn't be if I was you.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I claimed role + full usage + gave my reasoning when asked.

MUCH more than just "seraph knight". Stop trying to find non-existing reasons to strengthen your very poor case on me.

I don't need a case on you. You fucking watched a VT with your role :kawhi

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't think Smark is scum.

Chimp, however, could very well be.

Why not move things along. vote Chimp

Wait... THIS is what you call "going after Chimp". This was your push?!?

THIS is your defense that is supposed to outweigh watching a claimed VT and not watching the town leader which was the most obviously play ever. NOBODY is going to shoot wang. He is PoE gold. Just look at Seth McFarlane mafia.

Christ. This is obvious.

Alco is scum

Alco

Reaction score
I immediately admitted to my mistake too. Calling it terrible myself. I'm not above taking any scolding for that but it makes me Blue more than it makes me scum.

Watching the claimed BG is perfectly justified. "Extremely terrible" is extreme framing. I'll have none of it.

I went for Chimp well before there was any pressure for a claim. Tell me my motivation of doing that when in a team with him?

Tell me the motivation for faking info on Wang, supposedly?

You still haven't answered those questions.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I immediately admitted to my mistake too. Calling it terrible myself. I'm not above taking any scolding for that but it makes me Blue more than it makes me scum.

Watching the claimed BG is perfectly justified. "Extremely terrible" is extreme framing. I'll have none of it.

I went for Chimp well before there was any pressure for a claim. Tell me my motivation of doing that when in a team with him?

Tell me the motivation for faking info on Wang, supposedly?

You still haven't answered those questions.

You didn't fucking go for him you placed a vote on him. Are you saying you have never voted on a scum teammate even prior to anyone else sussing them. It's how this shit works. Again you haven't answered my question. Do you think i'm confirmed town due to me being the only one to push Tweet?

Who do you think we should be lynching today?

What's your scum team?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
3. Poyser
4. Haza
7. Lethal
13. Skybox

16. Smark
17. Exile

18. KIF Alco
19. Ace Phenom
20. Wang

Phen0m could conceivably be switched with Poyser here

And given what happened last night I highly doubt that Lethal and Skybox share the town win condition so they shouldn't be trusted.

Alco

Reaction score
You didn't fucking go for him you placed a vote on him. Are you saying you have never voted on a scum teammate even prior to anyone else sussing them. It's how this shit works. Again you haven't answered my question. Do you think i'm confirmed town due to me being the only one to push Tweet?

Who do you think we should be lynching today?

What's your scum team?
Lol at that last question. Don't act like a fool, Haza.

I don't think you're confirmed town and I'm also not confirmed town. I also don't restrict myself to saying "I voted Chimp = I'm town". You're also still not explaining to me what the scum motivation is in faking info on Wang at this stage of the game.

I also haven't called you scum yet either, so I don't really understand why you're now all of a sudden trying to act like I'm OMGUS'ing you? Another attempt at building a case which shouldn't be? I still don't get why you're tunneling me either. It's very out of left field, actually.

I think we should be lynching Wang, which is where my vote is.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Obviously scum are gonna have full fakes lol cmon

haza why do you think alco would fake info here?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Also Alco claimed WU.

This means we have to lynch him regardless if i'm right about them not sharing out win condition (which I am).

Worst case he flips Wu which wouldn't even be terrible right now unless they were literally mafia but they aren't because the game would be over.

Alco has to be the lynch here. Wang flipping Shu would be disastrous.