Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The Undefeated Poyser 202002/06/2020
I’m just a team enabler now

Rarely go the distance myself

The Undefeated Poyser 2020Last Wednesday at 11:20 AM
I’ve become fine with dying
I used to want to be the one winning tho
The one surviving to the end
But I got over that stuff

^^^^

if you dont get what this means it's that poyser has no problems just damaging town to a point that they're weak and it won't be hard for the rest of his team to finish town off.

it's why i overlooked him in that one game where he faked info on cp. i didnt think he would just throw his life away, but the whole plan was to get a one for one so his team would be closer to winning while removing a strong scum player.

similarly here he wanted a mislynch on day 1 and another on day 2 because it gets his team closer to winning. poyser doesn't care if he ends up dead as long as he ends up hurting town enough for his team and scum are doing quite well, no?

on top of poyser has been going on and on about how good he's been as town this year. like he won't shut up about it and said how he's not even likely to have a bad game these days. he hasn't even brought up how he's been playing poorly or even cared that he's been wrong on jeff twice. it doesn't matter to him because he's not town. if youve had nothing but good performances and then you play like this you would probably bring up coming back down to earth but he's just strutting along.

#formagic

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uhh cause the guy who was leading town and is the strongest player in the game started calling for your head and was instantly shot for it. Probably bc you knew the watcher was dead and it was safe to do so.

Also the GF hasnt flipped.

You and Alco make the most sense as scum partners right now.

Oh, and you're defending him now. Of course he would fake info.

Yeah happy to stay on Poyser. Anyone feel free to join. Or we can lynch Alco.
You don’t lynch someone that’s copped town when there’s multiple scum left, that would be Blue.
the magic was shot after calling my head is a false narrative, he was suspicious of me on D2 too and it’s obvious he would’ve been the target last night regardless as he pretty much confirmed himself off chimp

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You don’t lynch someone that’s copped town when there’s multiple scum left, that would be Blue.
the magic was shot after calling my head is a false narrative, he was suspicious of me on D2 too and it’s obvious he would’ve been the target last night regardless as he pretty much confirmed himself off chimp

Thats not obvious at all if Big Man was watcher but you seem to think he wasnt

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alright so lethal just made that really easy.

Lethal and Sky are Wu and not to be trusted.

The rest of the game should be scum vs town

I did? I'm simply roleless, kind sir. I can sure be trusted.

Wasn't I town that game? I don't recall actually having been scum in 2020 before Peaky Blinders

Don't play coy with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The whole gambit/rugrat debate for multiple phases. My memory is poor.

Lethal something happened last night on your end and I want to know what it was

I haven't the slightest what you're talking about. Trying to prod me to spill something that I have no input on is suspicious. I am not allowed to mention anything else about my claim. Simple as that.

We need to wait for Wang anyway so Lethal why dont you share whatever it was that happened last night.

I'm pretty sure your win condition is no longer unclear

I have received nothing other than my role PM, and I have no idea what you're hinting at

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Uhh cause the guy who was leading town and is the strongest player in the game started calling for your head and was instantly shot for it. Probably bc you knew the watcher was dead and it was safe to do so.

Also the GF hasnt flipped.

You and Alco make the most sense as scum partners right now.

Oh, and you're defending him now. Of course he would fake info.

Yeah happy to stay on Poyser. Anyone feel free to join. Or we can lynch Alco.
I'd say Alco is safer at this point, Poyser has the gunsmith thing going for him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What does big man being the watcher have to do with magic being the target last night?
Yes they weren’t scared of the watcher... didn’t seem all that worried about the BG either??

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
*That's only obvious if you think Big Man was watcher but you seem to think he wasnt

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What does big man being the watcher have to do with magic being the target last night?
Yes they weren’t scared of the watcher... didn’t seem all that worried about the BG either??
Wang is gold for scum to have in PoE

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd say Alco is safer at this point, Poyser has the gunsmith thing going for him

Agree but Magic made a good point.

How many people can actually be GF right now?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
C
Agree but Magic made a good point.

How many people can actually be GF right now?
couod literally be anybody that’s claimed an unprovable role or big mans role

like, me, you, lethal, phenom have all claimed roles that can’t be proven, and there’s a more than decent chance the GF is who’s claiming big mans role because GFs typically don’t have a claimable role

Alco

Reaction score
Why would I fake info at this point? :reigns3

Why would I go after Chimp unsolicited?

Tell me why :jr

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
C

couod literally be anybody that’s claimed an unprovable role or big mans role

like, me, you, lethal, phenom have all claimed roles that can’t be proven, and there’s a more than decent chance the GF is who’s claiming big mans role because GFs typically don’t have a claimable role
Let's test that theory then

Vote: Alco