Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It might be a bit early for mass claim, but we're trailing behind so whomever hasn't may as well.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah. You haven't.

if you dont answer my questions i am going to lynch you.

there is no town motivation in anything you're doing. you legitimately cant explain why you want people to character claim because there is zero benefit to town for us to do so.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I replaced Kif. He hadn't used the role N1.
Weird. I can totally buy KIF not using the role n1 as town, but then again your usage last night strikes me as the kind of awkward "oopsie I messed up" usage that scum try to make sound as small as possible. Like how do you mess up just watching someone?

Alco

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I don't think scum would outright claim that Jeff v2 kill, so I'm gonna put Rop in my likely town column.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
he was barely active in that game and got less active as the game went on and the miller fake once again was what gave him his confidence to be active

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SHADE TOWN READS?

what the fuck is it that i told you to do to be better as town?
Because I'm willing to admit I got nothing in terms of town reads at this point.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if you dont answer my questions i am going to lynch you.

there is no town motivation in anything you're doing. you legitimately cant explain why you want people to character claim because there is zero benefit to town for us to do so.
we'll discuss this after the game but I think you're being really dumb right now so i'm ending this discussion.

Alco

Reaction score
Weird. I can totally buy KIF not using the role n1 as town, but then again your usage last night strikes me as the kind of awkward "oopsie I messed up" usage that scum try to make sound as small as possible. Like how do you mess up just watching someone?
I misinterpreted the watcher role. Which is hilariously bad as it's the most basic of roles. I don't know what happened other than I had a gigantic brainfart.

Showtime

Reaction score
Because I'm willing to admit I got nothing in terms of town reads at this point.

you realize this isn't justification for not having town reads? youre not even trying to make town reads, youre doing the opposite.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Again. Are we just assuming Wang or Doddsy were fucked with?

Y'know, given that Wang BG'd Doddsy and he dead

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
To be fair, he can fake his town meta of activity, like he did in Peaky Blinders
In that game Magic ordered Smark to write whatever the heck he can come up with and I noticed Smarks contributions being just completely devoid of content especially towards the end. His posts this game strike me as more consistent and focused on actually accomplishing something, pretty certain he actually is town this time.

Showtime

Reaction score
we'll discuss this after the game but I think you're being really dumb right now so i'm ending this discussion.

we dont have to discuss after the game

if youre town youre trying to make this game about the setup and you should probably stop as that isn't how you should scumhunt. it does us no favours to play that way.

it does us no favours to out Wu players and let scum know that info.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
For the record despite what I said about Smark, I think he's town. It's not about activity, it's about wilful activity.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
what roles do scum usually have?

Just answer the question and don't be a smart ass

So what are we going with, Bus driver? Probably not JK given that it's not listed in the role resolution that we heavily debated during my game