Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If Jeff’s done the grand all sum of fuck since repping in, i don’t want to know what my plays considered.

hoping to get more engaged after this night phase, gonna have to go GOATNOM by the looks of it.

Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
not weird at all, his points spoke for themselves. u also said im smart enough to do this big play on you, yet dumb enough to tie myself to magic. you're the one who was double talking here, not me.
Huh? What big play on me was I accusing you of? And when did I accuse YOU of tying yourself to magic?

none of this makes sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also this haza and sky stuff seems like nonsense, you’re pretty much saying you think each other is town due to both having the same non standard alignment as far as I can tell, yet barry claimed a character that was different from his real character, meaning they have fakes, meaning it’s pointless.

Bored of seeing you both dance around each other lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
Sky you're aggressively playing like trash.

If you're town you might want to stop

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why are you near intentionally ignoring the shit play in front of you from so many other players?
What am I ignoring? Half of this game has barely played, they can’t all be fuckin scum m8. I’m not playing chase the inactive with you so I’d rather stick to actual scumhunting if you don’t mind

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If there’s a vig then shoot between alco, Rugrat, Rop3, phenom, Chimp. That might help us somewhat

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If there’s a vig then shoot between alco, Rugrat, Rop3, phenom, Chimp. That might help us somewhat

you don't want them to shoot me now all of a sudden? How curious.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Huh? What big play on me was I accusing you of? And when did I accuse YOU of tying yourself to magic?

none of this makes sense

you said I was trying to vote you in an attempt to seem busy, like it was some big plan from the get go to get town read. You accused Magic of tying himself to me, so by default, that goes the other way around since I pretty much said Id be happy to sheep him. Not sure why you are acting stupid here, when you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also this haza and sky stuff seems like nonsense, you’re pretty much saying you think each other is town due to both having the same non standard alignment as far as I can tell, yet barry claimed a character that was different from his real character, meaning they have fakes, meaning it’s pointless.

Bored of seeing you both dance around each other lmao

this I agree with, however.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you don't want them to shoot me now all of a sudden? How curious.
No, I want them to make a dent in the huge pool of PoE. You’re just one player, not sure how we are supposed to read the others

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you said I was trying to vote you in an attempt to seem busy, like it was some big plan from the get go to get town read. You accused Magic of tying himself to me, so by default, that goes the other way around since I pretty much said Id be happy to sheep him. Not sure why you are acting stupid here, when you know exactly what I'm talking about.
This is so dumb lmfao

voting me to keep yourself busy isn’t a “big play” is it. I’m saying you took the easy route :reigns3

magic tying himself to you by defending you so hard =\= you tying yourself to him.

you’re literally just talking shit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like you’re trying to say I’m talking double by saying you’d do something smart and something dumb, when I literally said 0% of the stuff you said I did lmao