Backlash Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe - Anyone care?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It would be a big rub if Joe won this. Cuz now it's pretty much a Raw vs Smackdown match. I see this ending in a DQ though maybe

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I see this ending in a DQ though maybe
I can see that happening. Protect both guys as it seems both Samoans will be in the main event over the next year. Don't want to make the Smackdown main eventer lose to the Raw main eventer. This is Roman Reigns we are talking about tho

Neel420VA

Jobber
Reaction score
I don’t blame Vince for wanting to push Reigns. We all knew from the start he was a homegrown “talent”... has the perfect size & look to give Vince the britches twitches. He was going to be a top guy from day one. My question is... why does he have to be a face? And instead of turning him heel when he’s booed mercilessly, why does Michael Cole have to sound like an idiot calling it a “mixed reaction”? Just turn the man heel. Have him beat up smaller faces who can sell like crazy for him (Styles, Bryan, Balor) and soon enough he will be looked at as a dominant heel champ that everyone wants to see finally get beat... instead of the stale face that nobody but Vince & 4th graders & their mothers enjoy watching.

Neel420VA

Jobber
Reaction score
This will most likely become Roman’s first Universal title defense. It also ensures Joe won’t win the IC title in tomorrow’s four way... not that he had much of a shot at that anyway. We all know what will happen... Roman kicks out of a muscle buster, survives the Coquina clutch for long periods of time, roid rage comeback, some combination of Superman punches & Spears and poor Joe has to lay down for a 3 count.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm on the side where if it's for the belt it would be a better match.. however the two may be able to put up a fun one.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
After Joes promo on Twitter I am more interested in this match. Even without the belt, there is a story that can be told.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Joe for the Universal title...and Joe wins
it to continue the "Roman is a complete & utter failure" angle...

Can we do that?

I'd actually watch that match...

• Haha