• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Backlash Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe - Anyone care?

Solid Snake

Champion
cf41fb1fcfadefb4c0219a5acfb409a7_crop_north.jpg

Among the few matches that have been confirmed, Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe is one of them.

With everything that happened at WM 34 and Joe's injury keeping him out of action for the last few months, does anyone really feel anything for this match? I am sure Joe will hype it up but after Brock put a beating on Roman, it is hard to see where any of this is heading. What are your thoughts?

Is it a good match to be booking right now? Is it just going to be filler? Will it become a triple threat?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
This match is going to be after the Greatest Royal Rumble event. Which means, assuming Reigns wins the Universal Title there, this Joe vs. Reigns match at Backlash could end up being for the title.

So I think it will be interesting.

Solid Snake

Champion
This match is going to be after the Greatest Royal Rumble event. Which means, assuming Reigns wins the Universal Title there, this Joe vs. Reigns match at Backlash could end up being for the title.

So I think it will be interesting.
Would the belt be dropped there though? Seems too random and pointless. Then again... WWE tends to make very strange and questionable decisions.

Solid Snake

Champion
The rumors are that they made Roman lose at Mania because they have planned him to win the title at The Greatest Royal Rumble instead. I guess they are hoping the Saudis don't boo Roman out of the building like the WrestleMania crowd did.
I'm sorry but that "special" if you even want to call it that is likely going to tank hard and fast. Having Brock lose there instead? Wasteful.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
I want to care...but I can't...because I think we all know the
Plank of Wood is going over...especially if he wins the Universal
title at the Greatest Royal Rumble event.

I like Joe...but I'd rather see him on SDL feuding with Styles &
Nakamura for the World title. At least he has great chemistry
with both Styles & Nakamura & actually would have a chance
of winning.

Redboy123@

Joe v Roman. I think its interesting. I can see Joe winning the title this year. He probably won't win it at Backlash.

Whens Ambrose coming back? He could screw Joe out of the title.