Survivor Series Roman possibly winning the title... You guys now cool with that?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
^well, three clean wins in one week (Ryback, Cesaro, Kane) sure is pointing that way.

When was the last time the Authority did ANYTHING to benefit Rollins? Even during a Raw segment?
Could be wrong, but just remember Triple H doing so much to sabotage this guy - throwing Lesnar and Cena at him over the summer comes to mind - and Seth just retaining because of stuff like random appearances from teleporting dick-kicking zombies

Yup, HHH has been sabotaging the guy because "he needs to prove himself, he needs to prove he is THE man!"

Now, I watched this the other day and I think everyone should check it out!

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yup, HHH has been sabotaging the guy because "he needs to prove himself, he needs to prove he is THE man!"

Now, I watched this the other day and I think everyone should check it out!

I disagree with some of the ideas, but the general premise to put Seth over is very good.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rewatched Lesnar vs Reigns at WM31 this morning. I must say its better than I remember. Very exciting and dramatic match. Even tho Reigns gets his ass handed to him almost the whole time lol. But he's definitely main event worthy.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rewatched Lesnar vs Reigns at WM31 this morning. I must say its better than I remember. Very exciting and dramatic match. Even tho Reigns gets his ass handed to him almost the whole time lol. But he's definitely main event worthy.

He just needs to work on his mic skills. He's cut some good promos, but a lot of the time he's either a hit or miss in that field, because Vince is so hands on with the guy.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He just needs to work on his mic skills. He's cut some good promos, but a lot of the time he's either a hit or miss in that field, because Vince is so hands on with the guy.

What he needs is a good manager, promo obviously aren't his game and its difficult for someone to learn how to be great at something like that if they aren't already a natural. I liked at the beginning of Raw last week when he came out and only said a couple lines to Seth. It was MUCH more effective. He's got a good low intimidating voice. So if they found him a good manager I think he would greatly benefit from it.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What he needs is a good manager, promo obviously aren't his game and its difficult for someone to learn how to be great at something like that if they aren't already a natural. I liked at the beginning of Raw last week when he came out and only said a couple lines to Seth. It was MUCH more effective. He's got a good low intimidating voice. So if they found him a good manager I think he would greatly benefit from it.

Roman's promos need to be straightforward and simple. He can just come out and say "I'll rip you apart" and it would work.

I think he could prolly cut a good promo if he was allowed to be himself. Ya know, without reading someone else's buffoonery (see: RAW episode from Chicago 2-3 weeks ago). Vinceman set him up to get roasted out there with that promo. And Roman saying "This ain't boring. This is real life." was easily his best line since SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH. lol

They just need to stop micromanaging the guy.

Reactions: Snowman1

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Roman's promos need to be straightforward and simple. He can just come out and say "I'll rip you apart" and it would work.

I think he could prolly cut a good promo if he was allowed to be himself. Ya know, without reading someone else's buffoonery (see: RAW episode from Chicago 2-3 weeks ago). Vinceman set him up to get roasted out there with that promo. And Roman saying "This ain't boring. This is real life." was easily his best line since SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH. lol

They just need to stop micromanaging the guy.

True. He does a really good interview. He's a very clear and direct talked when he doesn't have to remember some script.

It would be interesting to see him form a new stable. I think him and The Usos together with a good manager would be pretty good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
True. He does a really good interview. He's a very clear and direct talked when he doesn't have to remember some script.

It would be interesting to see him form a new stable. I think him and The Usos together with a good manager would be pretty good.

The Usos? Boooooooooooooring. I get that they're cousins and all, but in no way do I want Reigns uniting with those two.

Plus, they still want him as their next Cena, I guess he'll be flying solo from here on out.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Meh, I still don't really like Reigns. I guess that's mainly because of the sour taste I still have after what WWE pulled earlier this year... but I still don't see Reigns as one of those guys who I'd love to be watching in the main event right now. Especially when there's guys like Cesaro and Ambrose who I'd rather see beat Rollins. Heck, I'm still hoping for Rollins v Lesnar II so that we get another Lesnar title reign where he destroys everyone and anyone next year until WM33 when The 1 in 21 and 1 can finally get rekt.