Elimination Chamber Roman or Seth Rollins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
hey I think that one of them is going to be facing Brock for the wwe title I hope it's going to be Roman reigns and not Seth Rollins because if you remember that he had the state title and the wwe world heavyweight championship we or no one wants to see that again damn sure it me no way

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Paul Heyman also said that Goldberg could not beat Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series and he was proven wrong. Heyman is not always right

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet 100 forum cash that Roman Wins the title!!!!
Are you talking to me
[doublepost=1519458931][/doublepost]
Never underestimate the power or strength of a wrestler. :emoji_slight_smile:
Yeah but Roman reigns can beat Brock you know that I know that everyone knows that Roman reigns can and he will believe thaat

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Are you talking to me
[doublepost=1519458931][/doublepost]
Yeah but Roman reigns can beat Brock you know that I know that everyone knows that Roman reigns can and he will believe thaat
Oh, I KNOW he can beat Brock. I have no doubt about it. He just has to plan out a good strategy if he is too beat Anyone like Brock/Strowman... Just My Opinion

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
From rumors and reports, it's Roman, and he and Seth will feud for the title after Mania. I personally think they should somehow make it at triple threat and have Rollins vs Roman vs Lesnar at Mania. This would be a great match and make sense since all three were involved at Wrestlemania 31.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It's kind of obvious that Roman is winning and going to Wrestlemania. For years they have had the idea of making Brock unstoppable and having Roman Reigns to beat him to become "the top star" and even since before WM 33 was done, they planned on that match for WM 34. Am I excited? Maybe not as much as some others.

But for me, I feel as though Seth Rollins is the more well-rounded performer and I think this past week on Raw he really pushed himself to a great performance. He has proved he can work both sides of the spectrum for Babyface and heel (although they didn't turn him soon enough, but this past week he really showed his babyface fire) and his matches have been consistently good for a long time. You complained about his title run, but the issue with his run was they went overboard with the "chicken-shit heel" motif in that he rarely had a clean win on PPV, and on weekly TV he was booked 50/50.

So to conclude, while I would not mind Seth Rollins being added, I've basically come to grips that it will be Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar. Will I love it? Idk