Roll Call

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Reaction score
We're trying to get an accurate count of who all is still active and willing to contribute to the fed, so if you're still around, please post here. I'll get started with the folks that have already responded in other threads that they're still here.

Currently Active
Adam Freeman
Biggs
MizMasta
Matt FTW
kingaviles
YoungMannie
Valentino

Qwake

I'm here, although I dunno if I'll be sticking around, the fed seems kinda crazy atm.

Valentino

Reaction score
I'm here, although I dunno if I'll be sticking around, the fed seems kinda crazy atm.

Yeah Im with qwake, I think people are losing interest with all the setbacks. Or atleast I know I am.

JMay187

Reaction score
James Kash will be here long enough to finish his feud with RJC Cool, then after that I will take a hiatus unless things start to pick up.

Just was tired of the lack of roleplays and the mishaps with matches being written and all that.

Marvel26

Reaction score
So a card was meant to be posted tonight? If consistancy isnt seen, people will lose interest.

kingaviles

Reaction score
So a card was meant to be posted tonight? If consistancy isnt seen, people will lose interest.

I don't think I've ever seen consistency.. lol not blaming any one person in general or anything. But like Qwake and my brother said, all these setbacks are taking a toll on my interest in the fed. It's a shame, because when everything is running smoothly, it's great. But things have been going downhill pretty fast lately.. let's hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.